• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthdays!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Mine's tomorrow, you'll see me on the list then. For it, we'll be going to a movie (Sorcerer's Apprentice), and then later to a restaurant where you can get all you can eat seafood, including crab legs! The absolute best seafood of them all! I'm not a big party person.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmm, in that case, Happy(early) Birthday!

My bithday is June 1st. Two months earlier, I would have been an April Fool's baby :P

Don't do too much for my birthday. Usually I just hang out with some friends at Clifton Hill(our city's tourist destination) and go back to my place to chill all night long.
It was quite epic this year, as my sis gathered her tickets earned at the arcade there and won me a big Domo plushie:)

The most epic present I got? Probably would have to say my gift from last year. Because school ends at the end of the month, it was sorta a gift for both graduating elementary school and my birthday. I got an electric guitar, with a little amp, case, that kind of stuff. I love just noodling around on it:D

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I generally don't do anything special for my birthday, partially due to my recent shut-in lifestyle.

I like it that way though, just being with the family and spending the day chilling out. Makes a big difference to my other birthdays which were practically always either on a school day or a day in which I was ill to the point of bed-rest. I just enjoy a nice quiet day where i'm healthy these days.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
My recent birthdays have been pretty much the same.

1. Wake up and do all of the usual morning stuff
  2. Buy a new game
  3. Eat at McDonalds
  4. Play the new game
  5. Eat some cake
  6. Pretend to like the crappy presents and not get excited over the good one(s)
  7. Play the new game again
So nothing special. My best present is The legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition. My dad gave it to me after he found it in his house somewhere.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom