• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthdays!

L

Link_IshSexy

My birthday actually was today. Yay, for being older!!!^__^

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I usually just take it like a normal day. Sometimes my friends will come over, we will play games till like 6am then sorta thing. I also will usually go out for dinner with my parents, not really anything special. As far as a party goes playing video games till 6am is a damn good party if you ask me :P.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I kinda of have normal parties. My last one me and my friends got together, went bowling,pizza,presants and then we had a huge dart gun fight!! It was awesome! But the best thing that I have gotten out of my birthdays would probbly this nerf shoutgun. And I really don't have any embarssing moments. But I did get to have the first party in my new house!!:)

V

ViviOrunitia

My parties are usually low key. Today (20 years closer to death) we went out to Texas Road House and enjoyed some pretty good steak and the best bread rolls ever made. (If you've never had the bread rolls at Texas Road House, you're missing out. :P ) When we got home I opened a few presents.

I was never a fan of big parties.

Shnappy

derp
If it's on a school day, I will wake up early to open presents I get from my family members. After that, I will go to school if it is on a weekday, and then I will pretty much just play video games and choose where we get to go out to eat. Nothing to big, really.

I usually end up with mostly money as presents for my birthday. Since my birthday is pretty close to Christmas, I gather all my money together from both days, and spread them into two separate groups. One is pretty small, so I can buy a few things then. The bigger one however, I wait until something big comes up. That is how I got the DSi and my sister started crying because she blew all her money as soon as she got it. Oh, and my family goes out to a restaurant of my choice.

Sometimes I invite 3-4 friends to come over and have a "party".

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
ok, my Biggest party was at a Hotel, it was my 15th Birthday party so it REALLY was grand, with all the foods, people, entertainment and stuff,

My embarrassing moment was at my 10th Birthday when i accidentally slipped on the floor, face hit the floor, THEN as i got back up, My friends decided it is time to sing the Birthday song and blow the candles, As i was about to blow out the candles, my sister, Who thought that it WOULD be funny, pushed my head ONTO the cake and got some parts of my hair on fire, then in panic with the fire, My mom doused me with Coke. Everyone was laughing because of that incident.

My weirdest Birthday was when i was celebrating my birthday near the sea, in winter.

My best Gift was a Brand New Plasma Screen TV.

Hope that Answers your question mates.

S

~SongOfStorms

My birthday in June 14th. I never do anything special though xD I always get games as presents so i play them all day.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My birthday was...five days ago. :) There was cake and gifts, and the good part was that I had to celebrate twice since all my relatives came over just for that, so there was more cake, gifts, fun and girls. ^^ I've had no embarrassing moments, really, and the biggest gift I've received has nothing to do with birthdays, I got a four wheeler a while ago. The most awesome birthday present I've gotten was a bike, btw.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mine is on February 13th .. I was about 5 1/2 hours short of being a Valentine baby, instead I was a Friday the 13th baby. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom