• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggest Glitches.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
What are some of the biggest glitches you've found/seen in video games? Please use as many videos and screenshots as you can!

I have several:

Ocarina of Time
Once, I got under the ice in Zora's Domain on Ocarina of Time.
I stole the Fishing Rod in Ocarina of Time version 1.1, which is known to be impossible.
I found a debug screen through crashing the game and entering a specific button combination (L + R + Z, D-pad-Up + C-Down, C-Up + D-pad-Down, D-pad-Left + C-Left, C-right + D-pad-Right, A + B + Start). Oh, and I have pics of this one: View attachment 14191 View attachment 14192 View attachment 14193 View attachment 14194 View attachment 14195

Link's Awakening
Hrmm... I will have some videos of these glitches up on YouTube sometime, but almost all of them derive from the Screen Warping glitch.
I also found out how to play as Dark Link (but not in the DX version).

Halo 3
I managed to get past the cage inside Last Resort.
I also discovered a glitch that I dubbed the World's Ugliest Blimp. Video (watch in 1080p!):
[video=youtube;-5y3rG_5TZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5y3rG_5TZI[/video]

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Halo 3
I managed to fly inside of a dumpster next to a scarab. I'll how to do it later.

there is a glitch i like to abuse in Donkey Kong 64, in Jungle Japes there is a golden banana that's locked up next to Funky's place, so i would get Diddy Kong, get on top of Funky's place where those three giant babanas are on his place, i get on the middle banana, aim for the wall and use Diddy Kong's sprint move that you get from Cranky and after doing that i end up through the wall and i go over to get the golden banana that was locked up without going through the trouble of getting it the normal way

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
In Ocarina of Time Link was holding a Deku Stick in The Great Deku Tree and he started flashing. There was nothing I could do so I had to restart.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
There's one glitch in Fable 3 that I wish I didn't encounter. In the big battle leading up to storming the castle and taking the throne back, I jumped over some sacks of sand and all of a sudden I was below gaming surface with a looping falling-animation. I couldn't go back to an earlier gaming point, cause the game automatically saved itself and opened on my character suspended under gaming surface... I looked it up online and the only things people said could fix it was to invite another player in to buy something from a shop or dig at a random spot... but seeing as I was in the middle of a battle, there were no shops or digspots and I was basically screwed... sheer luck had it that a cut-scene was triggered of a wall being blown up, and then I was back in the game again and could continue... I don't think I jumped over anything the rest of that gameplay....

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
There are several Brawl glitches, and many of them happen unintentionally. There is the Mega Jigglypuff glitch, where you get Jigglypuff's final, then use it on the bridge of Eldin as the bridge of Eldin is closing up after being destroyed. Jigglypuff will remain big. There are also some other where once you get the Landmaster final (by either using Fox, Falco, or Wolf), and you have a person on the Landmaster, they will sometimes go right through a wall if you smush them into it. These are two glitches I've come across in the game before, and it's weird.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Sonic 06.

Personal experience which I haven't really seen mentioned around, during a mach speed section. Radical Train with Sonic. Anyone who has played a Sonic 06 mach speed section will probably notice that, providing he doesn't get caught in the process, Sonic will slide out of view upon dying. It's possible to die via the final train explosion on that Radical Train level and still snag the goal ring, which earns you a level complete.

Not sure whether it works on any other level mach speed sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom