• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggest Freak in All of Zelda History

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Tingle is. Eww. A guy that looks 40 should not be in tights. Totally gross. Also Rupin in SS. 9-9 Follows you when you walk near his store in the bazaar.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Toss up between Tingle and Ghirahim... but if I had to choose it would be Tingle. Ghirahim's a psycho so what do you expect? even with his freaky tongue. But Tingle is this middle aged man with strange delusions of being a fairy... that is well beyond eccentric.

The Happy Mask Salesman!! Tingle's insanity is explained as his love (obsession?) with fairies. His just like that cousin of your's who never grew up. The Happy Mask Salesman's oddness isn't explained and likely not explainable. He can smile while explaining the apocalypse, strangle an innocent child and then keep on smiling. That's not normal. It might just be the constant smiling that sets me off but let's also remember the odd nature of his full size pocket organ. Tingle just makes maps which honestly doesn't seem that odd to me.

Dan

Link is by far the creepiest little kid/teen/adult in zelda. At least the happy mask salesmen and tingle, don't come in your house breaking pots, oh no they don't but Link does, creepy little boy, also instead of running rolls about everywhere...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tingle within The Wind Waker is my vote here; he's a character who has an undying love for money yet hides it under the most bizarre of guises: wanting to be a fairy. You just can't get anymore bizarre, or freaky, than that...

Whoever lives inside a toilet in Majora's Mask? I mean, you have to be a freak to live in a dark place and be constantly crapped on, right? It's not like it's impossible to escape from there. He obviously enjoys some "dirty fun". Eww. Hahaha.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm sure I won't be the first or the last person to say this... Tingle... I mean, who dresses up in a green suit with a pointy top waiting for a fairy to come... And in Majora's Mask, he's what... in his thirties? Even in WW, I would imagine his age is somewhere around that... And seriously... He makes his brother and some poor random guy spin a tower with his face on it 24/7... Where did that other guy even come from? Did Tingle kidnap him or what? ...Maybe he was in jail for a good reason after all... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom