• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Nintendo System

Best Nintendo System

• NES

• SNES

• N64

• Gamecube

• Wii

• Wii U

• Switch

• Gameboy (Orig to Latest)

• Virtual Boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
I thought Koopa Kid was stand in for Bowser Jr. There is confusion cuz in SMW II: Yoshi’s Island, Bowser Jr is just Bowser young, Mario is a baby in the game. But in Sunshine he became a child of Bowser like the Kooplings.
Actually Bowser Jr is not young Bowser, there's a difference between Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. They're not the same person. Never have been.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Speaking of the Mario Party Games, I’d say the best ones were on Gamecube, though I loved Mario Party 2 on N64.

Mario Party 6 with the day and night gimmick was a fun way to make boards have alternates.

Mario Party 8 made good use of Wii controls, I had real Mario parties with that one, my friends coming over to play.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Speaking of the Mario Party Games, I’d say the best ones were on Gamecube, though I loved Mario Party 2 on N64.

Mario Party 6 with the day and night gimmick was a fun way to make boards have alternates.

Mario Party 8 made good use of Wii controls, I had real Mario parties with that one, my friends coming over to play.
Definitely, Mario Party 6 is my favorite of the series. It's actually the one I started with.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Definitely, Mario Party 6 is my favorite of the series. It's actually the one I started with.
Its probably my fav too cuz its so memorable and unique.

Mario Party 9 was my least fav cuz the board is linear, you get to end of it, when originally it was the game was timed and you collected as many stars as you could and Bowser or whoever might do something to shift the balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom