• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Nintendo System

Best Nintendo System

• NES

• SNES

• N64

• Gamecube

• Wii

• Wii U

• Switch

• Gameboy (Orig to Latest)

• Virtual Boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
I have to confess I tried to play a Switch and the controls were a challenge. I even adapted to Wii controls when it came out.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
The two separate joysticks, I had to use one to move my character’s right leg abd the other left leg.
That must have just been the game you're playing, most of the time the switch controls acts just like any other game controller. Comparable to the PS2, just with the added Wii controls. The fact that it can be separated makes it act like a SNES controller sometimes, just with added functionality.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
That must have just been the game you're playing, most of the time the switch controls acts just like any other game controller. Comparable to the PS2, just with the added Wii controls. The fact that it can be separated makes it act like a SNES controller sometimes, just with added functionality.
Well suffice to say the experience made me feel like my uncle who couldn’t play Halo.. lol. XD

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
I am sure if I had more time to play with the controls I’d eventually get it. I remeber when Nintendo 64 controller was put in my hand long ago and I was use to SNES and Sega, I was like I uhhhhh..

s-l1200.jpg

But then it became second nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom