• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Nintendo System

Best Nintendo System

• NES

• SNES

• N64

• Gamecube

• Wii

• Wii U

• Switch

• Gameboy (Orig to Latest)

• Virtual Boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I am going to have to go with the Gamecube on this one. A fire console with a fire library. Peak times for Nintendo if you ask me.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
GameCube for me. It was Nintendo's most unique and experimental period for its games. They were on fire for creative inspiration alone, to the point that they didn't need any gimmicks to make their games feel relevant. Just good, quality titles.
So true, they took risks then.

I am going to have to go with the Gamecube on this one. A fire console with a fire library. Peak times for Nintendo if you ask me.

Gamecube had some really unique games. Windwaker was so different, I at first wasn’t sure I’d like it, but its one of my favorite Zelda entries.

Last edited:

Guinea

Basically Tingle
...I voted for Gamecube, but I think I'm going with the Wii. It can play GC games afterall, and some of my favorite games are from the Wii era, plus if you slap Homebrew onto it you can get the entire NES/SNES/GBC/GBA library as well.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
...I voted for Gamecube, but I think I'm going with the Wii. It can play GC games afterall, and some of my favorite games are from the Wii era, plus if you slap Homebrew onto it you can get the entire NES/SNES/GBC/GBA library as well.
I did like the Digital Nintendo Store where I bought a lot of classics like SMW, Paper Mario, DKC II, and etc.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
He's not coming back in the series ever again, if Mario Party Superstars has anything to say about it.
Technically they could AI his voice like they are doing James Earl Jones for Vader from now on. I think he only did noises right? No speaking lines as Koopa Kid? If that is the case they could just recycle his voice from previous games and send the money to his family.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Technically they could AI his voice like they are doing James Earl Jones for Vader from now on. I think he only did noises right? No speaking lines as Koopa Kid? If that is the case they could just recycle his voice from previous games and send the money to his family.
Superstars had mini games that Koopa kid was supposed to appear in, and instead he was replaced by Bowser Jr. They definitely killed him off.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Superstars had mini games that Koopa kid was supposed to appear in, and instead he was replaced by Bowser Jr. They definitely killed him off.
I thought Koopa Kid was stand in for Bowser Jr. There is confusion cuz in SMW II: Yoshi’s Island, Bowser Jr is just Bowser young, Mario is a baby in the game. But in Sunshine he became a child of Bowser like the Kooplings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom