• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Link of Them All

What about personality? I as well choose WW Link. He has the best personality. As for the WORST Link, I choose OoT Link. He has no personality what so ever.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
ALttP Link.

Strength: 10/10. you get a golden Sword that has 4x the hit power of the Master Sword.
Agility:7/10. Sure, it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to dodge hits, but you could get the job done.
Battle Skills:10/10. This game gave us the Spin Attack! And I abused it!
Item Variety and originality:13/10 (you read that right). Say "Hello" to empty bottles, Magic Medallions, an invisibility cape, the hookshot, the bug-catching net, the Mirror Shield, Magic canes, the shovel, the Mega-bomb, the flippers, a book of translation, the Ocarina (first appearances for these kinds of items in-game, I might add), the Master Sword, and the Big Key.

Final Score from Famitsu:40/40

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Majora's Mask Link. There's not even a contest. He has the Fierce Deity Mask... seriously, nothing can beat that! (Though without that mask, it might have been a harder choice. TP Link's Hidden Skills are pretty epic...)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
OOT link is best. He can lift the biggest rocks above his head and chuck them a great distance. He is also the only link in a 3d title that could actually beat Ganon alone. In the Wind Waker Zelda shot the poor chap throughout the battle and both midna and zelda helped to weaken him during TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom