• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm keeping my vote on Diego but DekuNut is suspicious as hell to me. Your Rep case? What Rep case? I lead a lynch against scum on day 2 lol.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's more of a case than you've made today
Well like I said, I don't think Diego's inactiveness is a surefire scum tell, but how are you saying that someone who's been extremely helpful and led a lynch against scum is a better target than someone who hasn't done jack **** in this game?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm not saying it wold be more useful. I showed some support for the Degio lynch already. My thinking is though, we need stuff for people to reply to, and, well, that's something.
Also, chances are that between the few active players (you, myself, music, him) there's probably at least one scum. It would make sense.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not saying it wold be more useful. I showed some support for the Degio lynch already. My thinking is though, we need stuff for people to reply to, and, well, that's something.
Also, chances are that between the few active players (you, myself, music, him) there's probably at least one scum. It would make sense.
Unless the scum are hiding out amongst the inactives. However, given that somebody has died every night, I find that unlikely. The thing is, rep's probably the least likely to be scum between the four of us, so it's weird that he's the one you're going after.

Jamie

If by anything you mean "literally nothing" then sure. You have something.

>your logic for someone being scum is bad!
>person was scum

Like, what?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
To be honest, all that was to create conversation, and I think it did wonders. Besides, I never voted, or flat-out said you were scum. I said it was weird.

Jamie

Right, and to me it looks like you are trying to for some reason, start a wagon on a Townie without you having to cast the first vote, to absolve yourself of blame. I dare say if mezlo had agreed and voted for me, you would have been on that wagon pretty damn quickly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I disagree. I would've wanted to hear more people's thoughts on it; this is far from a strong suspicion on my part, and I like getting other peoples thoughts on a suspicion this weak. Just because I have a slight suspicion on an active player doesn't make me scum, and I'm willing to bet that, if I'd said this about Mez and not you, you wouldn't be scumreading me right now.

Jamie

I disagree. I would've wanted to hear more people's thoughts on it; this is far from a strong suspicion on my part, and I like getting other peoples thoughts on a suspicion this weak. Just because I have a slight suspicion on an active player doesn't make me scum, and I'm willing to bet that, if I'd said this about Mez and not you, you wouldn't be scumreading me right now.
Because mez didn't lead the lynch against sheik? so you literally wouldn't be able to make the same points...?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Because mez didn't lead the lynch against sheik? so you literally wouldn't be able to make the same points...?
Well, if you put it that way...
But my point is, if he led the lynch, and I made points about him and they were valid, I doubt that you'd be feeling the same about me as you do right now.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
Diego-3 (musicfan, Repentance, DekuNut)

Yet to Vote: Mellow Ezlo, Findemaxa, Diego, kodachrome

With seven alive, it takes five for a majority lynch. I will end the day at 11:00 CDT tomorrow September 4th. (If that works for everyone, as I added a few more days.)

Also, if I haven't been watching the thread very much as of late, I just had my wisdom teeth removed. I am in the midst of recovery, but I should be able to be more consistend from here on out.

I'm keeping my vote on Diego but DekuNut is suspicious as hell to me. Your Rep case? What Rep case? I lead a lynch against scum on day 2 lol.
or scum could be killing scum to spice things up :'D

although tbh doing so the first day would be kind of pointless, but then again, that could be the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom