• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8 Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Well I'm positively horrible at playing mafia despite having played like ten games here so... I suppose I'll sign up.

(Actually, if you decide that there are too many experienced players... if I count as experienced... then you can put me as a replacement if you'd like so more newbies can get to play)

You're fine! Beginner's games are also about honing skills! :cool:

I didn't even know mafia was a thing outside of awkward summer camp icebreakers. No idea how it would work online, so I'd be down to learn. Seems fun.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Im not sure how I fit in here haha. Ive played my fair share of games here, but I consider myself trash when it comes to mafia. I'd like to join id thats okay. :)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Hey Mido, sorry but Im gonna ask to be taken off the list. I thought I'd be free to play, but with school coming up and summer work to finish, Im gonna be pretty busy for a while. I apologize for the inconvenience. :(

Mido

Version 1
Hey Mido, sorry but Im gonna ask to be taken off the list. I thought I'd be free to play, but with school coming up and summer work to finish, Im gonna be pretty busy for a while. I apologize for the inconvenience. :(

That's all right, Mr. Froce! Things happen! I don't know if Thareous will be able to jump in at this time with his game presently going on, but we'll think of something!

Also, since I've been out of steam lately, I haven't checked the signups in a few days. We'll probably need at least one more newer player, given we already have the ideal number of experienced hands. (If not slightly more! XD)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
When the game starts, I may not post much or at all right away because I'm currently concussed. I'd like to ask of my fellow players to not be RVSed day 1 :)

Mido

Version 1
Since you just need one more player I geuss Ill join but if another beginer wants to play than you can let them play.

Thanks for the interest, BK! I suppose we can wait one more day in case a beginner does show up, but by tomorrow, official signup will be closed, (I'll add your name) and the roles will be distributed in due time afterward!

Mido

Version 1
I have been asked nay begged to join so hi, I have never played in my life fyi

Welcome aboard! 'Tis quite the experience!

Beauts can go ahead and take my place and Ill go down as a replacement.

Sounds good, BK! Thanks for your generosity here! ^^

Alright! With the signups now full, PM's should be sent within the next day or so! I am currently on vacation as well, but I will try to keep a solid watch of the perimiter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom