• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8 Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
https://youtu.be/VFMntn9wTAU

ARE YOU READY?!

All right, everyone! It's time, after almost three years, for the return of Beginner's Mafia on Zelda Dungeon! :cool: The eighth installment of Beginner's Mafia will be keeping with the tradition of previous games with the following goals in mind: to introduce new players to the game of Mafia and to allow for struggling players to improve their skills!

For this game, the setup will consist of ten players, three of which are mafia!
-The town harbor two power roles: a Cop, and a Doctor.
-The mafia is led by a Godfather.
-(Essentially the same format as BM6.)

Please feel free to sign up below, and if you are unfamiliar with the game itself, check out this thread: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/mafia-beginners-guide.15711/ NOTE: Unless absolutely necessary, I wish that the number of experienced players in this game be small, say, 3-4? (I will raise the number to 5 if necessary.)

Player List
1. Frozen Chosen
2. PatCat
3. Mellow Ezlo
4. Findemaxa
5. Repentance
6. Diego
7. Sheik
8. kodachrome
9. musicfan
10. Beauts

Replacements: Crus@der77x, Blackkirby
Mentors: DekuNut, A Link In Time
One last thing. I am aware that the beginner's games also had mentors. If you are interested, please feel free to make a note of it here! Thanks you!

Last edited:
I'm down. I don't know if I'm counted as either a beginner or a regular player by now but I would like the chance to play a simple version.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I want to join this game, I need a bit of practice before I get back into an actual mafia game again.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think I'll actually join this. Seems fun.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'd recommend only having 1 experienced player in the mafia, perhaps keep rerolling your randomizer until that's the case.

Diego

Donger King of leis
I'm not sure if I count as a newbie really... I have my years of playing many games.
But I'm certainly a ZD newbie, and the way the game is played here certainly makes me feel like a newbie, so this might be a good chance to fully grasp the feel of the game :)
Also it seems to be much more relaxed, so it would be cool for me to not be my over-the-top self of always :P

If you think I could join, I will :)

Mido

Version 1
I'd recommend only having 1 experienced player in the mafia, perhaps keep rerolling your randomizer until that's the case.

I'll definitely plan for something of the sort, but if circumstances fall the other way, I'll have mentors accessing the QT.

I'm not sure if I count as a newbie really... I have my years of playing many games.
But I'm certainly a ZD newbie, and the way the game is played here certainly makes me feel like a newbie, so this might be a good chance to fully grasp the feel of the game :)
Also it seems to be much more relaxed, so it would be cool for me to not be my over-the-top self of always :P

If you think I could join, I will :)

You're free to come on in! I'll need a few experienced hands in the game! But yes, if you want to get a feel for the ZD swing of things, I suppose this game is as good as any! (although it has been quite some time since the last true Beginner's game.)

Last edited:

Sheik

:the:
Well I'm positively horrible at playing mafia despite having played like ten games here so... I suppose I'll sign up.

(Actually, if you decide that there are too many experienced players... if I count as experienced... then you can put me as a replacement if you'd like so more newbies can get to play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom