• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
a Doctor who can protect people from nightkills as many times in a row as they want but not themself

This is from the bottom of the first post of the thread. I'm not sure if this means they can protect the same people over and over again or that it's just saying the doctor can protect a person every night. Hopefully the first option.

This is from the bottom of the first post of the thread. I'm not sure if this means they can protect the same people over and over again or that it's just saying the doctor can protect a person every night. Hopefully the first option.

Well, alright. That works to our advantage.

We need to put ourselves in the mafia's shoes. Will they attack someone more conspicuously attacking them like Atticus or go for another townie like Rishian?

Doctor, protect either Atticus, JJ, Rishian, or I-whichever you think the scum are most likely to target.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well, it seems Axle's gonna be a while, as expected.

Any mafia wanna role claim cause we've basically just pointed most of you out.....

huh
huh
huh
huh
huh
huh
no
okay be that way

LIVIN' THE LYFE
THE TOWN LYFE
5EVER

Mido

Version 1
In my defense though, I was inactive due to Finals, if you look back I posted about it. And if you don't have much evidence against me, why am I likely to be scum. and this is RAINY'S list, you know, the CONFIRMED mafia? If you're going of a scum's list for suspicions, I have no choice:

VOTE: ATTICUS

EBWODP: Also may I add, that Mido has been defending himself in much the same way I have? AND bandwagoning like I did. Might you be defending a fellow scum?

EBWODP: Again, sorry. I know it saws "Last edited" but I accidentally hit the Edit button. feel free to modkill me for it, but I'm sorry. Nothing was changed, I swear.

Keep in mind what DH had said on Day 1, about Raindrop using reverse psychology in ''The List" (dun dun dun!) I think that's where Atty may be coming from.

Think before you vote. You have no proof by merely stating you're a Townie, people will obviously think you're lying. I will say, however, that if you're lynched and you magically end up Town, Mido will be Priority #1. As I previously stated, I doubt your argument is a Townie Vs Townie argument.

This goes without saying. If you, Timeless, turn up town, I'm screwed. :lol:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Unvote: Timeless

Vote: GirlWithAFairy

IGMEOY: Timeless

Eh, might as well start a bandwagon. We need to lynch someone today, so it might as well be Jenn. She seems the most scummy right now. Even though I think Timeless was scummy by voting for me, I'll address that the next day. I also hope that Axle will find a replacement for Keeseman, otherwise he might as well be modkilled (if he's scum, please modkill away!). I also think Drew should start posting more, otherwise he may be modkilled as well.

Jenn said:
Atty, I havent been using you as a shield at all. I do not want JJ lynched, nor have I called for his lynch. I have not bandwagoned with you "multiple times". The only other time that I have agreed with you other than voteing for Rish was voting for an extension. The majority voted for Rain so you cant say I wagoned with you there. I also gave you the list of why I felt you and I were on the same page.

But we are going to step off the page, then I will retract my vote. Because if you are wrong about me and I have a feeling about Keese, hes agressive but I dont think hes scum at all, then you could be wrong on your initial feelings of Rish.

Unvote

I severely doubt Rishian is scum. Our scuffle beforehand was just an argument that got out of hand. Although Keeseman didn't vote for Rishian, he tried to divert any suspicions from himself over towards someone who's most likely a Townie. Jenn, let's face it, you're scum. You really can't hide it much longer.

"Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
"

You've fooled me once before by making me believe you're a Townie, and your lynch will determine if you'll fool me twice or not.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
You've fooled me once before by making me believe you're a Townie, and your lynch will determine if you'll fool me twice or not.

How did I convince you to vote for a town? I wasnt the one that lead the lynch for TMS. In FACT, I didnt even vote for TMS during his lynch. I voted Dr3. So please, show me where I fooled you into voting for a town?

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I'm very glad to see that people are realizing that it is my play style that makes me abrasive and "seem" scummy. Hopefully we can actually get some scum outta this town so that we can live much happier and more peaceful lives!

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Alright, well I still think that Mido is scum... however, with that being said, we need to lynch the people that we can definately see being scum, and with some of the evidence that I have seen in the last day or so, I need to do this. Hopefully we can find one of the scum, and this will help point us to the rest of them, whomever they may be.

UNVOTE: Mido
VOTE: GirlWithAFairy

Also, as stated above from you trying to push more heat onto me instead of weathering your own, IGMEOY: Keeseman

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I also think Drew should start posting more, otherwise he may be modkilled as well.

Dr3W21, do you have an opinion on any of this?

Yeah, sorry for my silence lately... I haven't been on ZD much in the past few days. After reading the last few pages, I'm a bit confused. Why did all of the suspicions cast earlier just dissipate and get replaced by GWaF? I mean, I can see that she's bandwagoned with Atticus a few times, but I don't see how that makes her definite scum. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone here, just confused.

And also...
GirlWithAFairy, Mido, Timeless, Dr3W21 and Keeseman are my primary suspects for mafia.
Why exactly am I a primary suspect for mafia?

Grr I dun Axle'd the game again.

If you didn't protect Atticus last night, doctor, please do so tonight. If you did, you unfortunately can't protect the same target consecutively. In that case, protect JuicieJ, Rishian, or I.
Yes, actually, the Doctor can target the same person consecutively. I explicitly said so in the original post when I explained the roles.

Keeseman gave up the Internet for Lent so it's not in our best interest to pursue him until a replacement is found.
Wait... what?! Did he not tell me or did I just miss the notification here in the thread? Where did he say this? o_0

(Votes)
GirlWithAFairy: 4 (JuicieJ, A Link In Time, Atticus, Rishian)
Timeless: 2 (Keeseman, Mido)
Atticus: 1 (Timeless)
Timeless: 1 (Rachel)

(Didn't Vote)
Dr3W21, GirlWithAFairy, Heroine of Time

The group had really begun rolling now. With their collective emotions a boiling mix of fear and determination, and their chances of survival equal parts hopeful and bleak, the group's accusations really began to fly. Both sides were getting desperate in their bid to destroy the other. The good people among the group were striving to leave no stone unturned. They would root out these criminals and see them destroyed.

But as the discussion picked up, so did the clash of personalities, and soon the group was disagreeing. Opinions varied wildly, and the discussion got so messy that the usual time of lynching was skipped over entirely as many agreed that it was worth losing sleep to lynch the right person this day. The arguments carried into the early night.

Then something changed. The popular suspects were quickly ignored entirely as a new notion caught everyone's attention. Proposed by Atticus after putting together a detailed theory, it was determined that many of the investigative remarks of the now-dead criminal, Raindrop14, painted an interesting picture... particularly of those who she had deemed innocent. Chief among the suspects was GirlWithAFairy. Many votes were changed, and a bandwagon against GirlWithAFairy quickly took the floor. Her argument in her defense could not hold out against the majority; she was the next to die.

As the decision was made, GirlWithAFairy grew visibly more angry. Her anger only got worse as the ground began to gather around her. Clearly discontent with going quietly, she began to lash out, striking at anyone who tried to get near her with surprisingly vicious attacks. But after a few moments of hesitation, the group steeled themselves and advanced to execute her. Realizing this, but no less angry, GirlWithAFairy spun around, surveying the crowd, zeroed in on the one she wanted -- Atticus -- and leaped at her while letting out a shriek of rage.

The crowd had to pull GirlWithAFairy off Atticus punching and scratching, and afterward it quickly became clear that no structured execution would be possible with the target so violent. The crowd restrained her and beat her to death. In her unrestrained raving before her death, one thing became very clear: GirlWithAFairy was not only one of the criminals, but was their leader.

GirlWithAFairy was the Mafia Godfather.

A cheer broke out at this revelation, and the group enjoyed a brief celebration alongside helping Atticus tend to the scratches and bruises. But it couldn't last. They all knew better now than to be too hopeful or to let their guard down; three criminals remained, and even without their leader, they were not to be trifled with. It had also long since gotten dark, and in order for them to be rested enough to be of use in the next day's investigation -- not to mention to defend themselves in the night -- they had to get some sleep.

(The Living: 10)
A Link In Time
Atticus
Dr3W21
Heroine of Time
JuicieJ
Keeseman
Mido
Rachel
Rishian
Timeless

(The Dead)
Darknut_Hunter - Townie - Lynched Day 1
Furie - Townie - Killed Night 1
TheMasterSword - Townie Cop - Lynched Day 2
Raindrop14 - Mafia - Lynched Day 3
odd300 - Townie - Killed Night 3
RegalBryant - Townie - Modkilled Day 4
GirlWithAFairy - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 4

Night 4 Begins

Doctor and Mafia give me your targets before Sunday the 23rd. Mafia will now vote in their private quicktopic just like the town does, with an official "Vote: USERNAME" to declare your choice. You may all discuss as usual however.

It took most of the group longer than usual to fall asleep. Everyone was wired after the major victory that they had that day, and they had stayed up long enough into the night that their adrenaline was going to seriously disrupt their rest. So, for a while, everyone thought that maybe they would be safe that night as they would all be alert.

A Link In Time was one such person, growing confident as he paced in his room in the dead of night. Since he wasn't able to go to sleep, he kept himself alert and periodically looked at the door and listened. He knew that the criminals would come for someone in the night, and he didn't want it to be him.

So he didn't expect it when hands reached out from behind him, covering his mouth and grabbing his hands and torso. He struggled violently, eventually throwing them off him momentarily, and turned around. There were two figures. A third entered the room, and behind him, A Link In Time could see an open window, through which they must have entered. There was a brief standoff, before the two who grabbed him before rushed him again, with the third close behind. He tried to fight them off, but there was nothing he could do against three attackers. Before he could let out a scream, they grabbed his mouth once again and wrapped a wire around his neck.

The others found him that morning, strangled on the ground. No one got that much sleep last night; they were all still a bit drowsy. But despite that, his body was a wake up call that ended the last of the buzz that started with last night's victory. They were all determined to catch the last of the criminals.

A Link In Time was a Townie.

(The Living: 9)
Atticus
Dr3W21
Heroine of Time
JuicieJ
Keeseman
Mido
Rachel
Rishian
Timeless

(The Dead)
Darknut_Hunter - Townie - Lynched Day 1
Furie - Townie - Killed Night 1
TheMasterSword - Townie Cop - Lynched Day 2
Raindrop14 - Mafia - Lynched Day 3
odd300 - Townie - Killed Night 3
RegalBryant - Townie - Modkilled Day 4
GirlWithAFairy - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 4
A Link In Time - Townie - (Killed Night 4)

Day 5 Begins

Day 5 ends on Saturday the 9th. And it WILL end then. Promise this time. I will stop being late; let's finish this game. :) 5 votes needed for a Majority Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom