• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Whoa, everyone's jumping to vote right away! XD GirlWithAFairy, the way you said that kind of seemed odd to me. It sounds as though you're trying to emphasize, "Hey, guys! Look at me! I'm going right along with a confirmed Town! That must mean I'm Town, too!"

...Just saying.

Alright.... so Yah, I thought that he could be scum, but I WAS waiting for a reply to change votes. Other people made the good point of saying that it would be a wasted vote, so I voted with other people in order to move the game along.
You did justify your vote, but the problem is that I'm not totally convinced that that's a good reason. It was to keep the game moving – but then why not vote for Timeless, Keeseman, or anyone else who's had suspicion on them? Or just NOT VOTE and decide to quiz people a bit more? THAT'S where we need the justification. Keeping the game moving is a reason to vote, but not to vote specifically for Mido. What about him in particular did you find scummy? Otherwise, it just seems as though you chose him only because of A Link in Time. That's how it seems to me.

I'm not saying you DON'T have good reasons, because yeah, there have definitely been some points that have implied Mido is scum (namely his tendency to agree with everyone – in fact, notice how he's agreeing with you now XD) but you haven't offered them to us. That's what I find suspicious.

Also, I don't think we should immediately forget about those I mentioned above: Keeseman, Timeless, and Mido. This seems like just the kind of thing they could use to draw suspicion away from themselves. I'd like to hear more from them. It wouldn't be good for them to use this as the opportunity to fade into the background. So... I've still got my eye on you guys. :P

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Whoa, everyone's jumping to vote right away! XD GirlWithAFairy, the way you said that kind of seemed odd to me. It sounds as though you're trying to emphasize, "Hey, guys! Look at me! I'm going right along with a confirmed Town! That must mean I'm Town, too!"

Except not. Like I said, weve been speaking the same language as far as our concerns with RB, thinking an extension was a good idea(which look at how many more posts we have now that we got one) weve both hashed it out with JJ and having a gut feeling that Rish is bad news. Atty is not officially confirmed, TMS only confirmed that Rainy was Mafia and his instinct told him Atty was town. TMS never had a chance to investigate her because he was lynched. Just Saiyan.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Rishan said:
Atticus, now you are the one looking quite scummy with all of your "Pal" garbage, and bravado. Can you please show me where you "you keep blatantly ignoring my posts when I'm calling you out"? Because I do not recall once where you did. I did see that you said "hey, wait, he could be a townie!" But I don't recall you "calling me out".

I call on everyone, that if I am killed and proven to be a townie, that Atticus is in fact Scum. Please... Please remember this! He is trying to overblow my actions, and this seems as though it could be a scum move. As I recall, I defended myself on my vote, and even Mido said that was cool once I gave my reasoning. So... Atticus, why are you suddenly on this?

I'm with Atty on this one. Not only did Rishan miss that Atty is in fact a girl (dude, how did you miss that?), but that she is pretty obviously a townie. If you recall from day 3:

Atticus said:
I'm not wasting ANY TIME WHATSOEVER. We killed our goddamn cop, and I'm not losing another damn townie. Raindrop is now CONFIRMED MAFIA! This day can go by quickly, and so it shall.

Vote: Raindrop14

My suspicions were right... you truly are scum...

Atticus lead the charge against Raindrop. Now, either this is means that Atticus is town, or it was a really good scum tactic, and they forsaw this lynch, so they had a strong player lead the charge against Rainy...

Wait, let's look at her post again:

Atty said:
My suspicions were right...

She was already suspicious of Rainy back in this post. Why would a mafioso go out against their own kind BEFORE there was any heavy attempt against their lynching? It doesn't make sense.

I wanna hear what you have to say in response to Atty before I put a vote on, though. There's a decent amount of attention on you already that you don't need another vote from me yet.

One Big Fat FoS: Rishan

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm getting this strange vibe from ALIT. Back when he posted this:

A Link In Time said:
A longer day is not beneficial for the town this late in the game.

It gives the mafia more time to tamper with us.

I first dismissed it as nothing, but now that I think about, it's sending me mixed messages. Messages that are telling me that ALIT is tampering with us himself. He votes for Mido, and Rishian follows him. After I call Rishian out and vote for him, he tells me not to condemn him so harshly. Of course, ain't nobody got time fo dat, but then he proceeds to mention that our argument is a Townie vs Townie argument. He also mentioned that my argument with JJ was a Townie vs Townie argument. Four things:

1.) How would you even know if ANY of us are townies?

2.) Why are you defending Rishian?

3.) Are you defending JJ?

4.) Are all three of you planning something/creating a diversion?

I'm not saying you're scum, but you're definitely catching my eye. My gut is screaming at me, but for now...

IGMEOY: A Link In Time

My vote on Rishian still stands...

P.S. Where the hell is Rachel in all of this?!

Don't worry about it. ;)

You're over thinking this too much.

But if you want the hard evidence, sure I'll offer it to you.

Role claiming isn't allowed but I don't see why you'd doubt my townie affiliation.

Atticus said:
1.) How would you even know if ANY of us are townies?

Yes, you should always be doubtful in mafia but I already stated you are 100% town after you started the lynch on Rainy. I'm not defending JJ either but it's clear you've had something against him this entire game. If I were in Rishian's position, I would have been suspicious of you as well. Your meta is very scummy. Tone it down a bit. No need to rage.

I'm not entirely certain JuicieJ is town but you're hellbent on believing he is. JJ has been on the defensive a lot. You and Jenn (GWAF) are accusing him frequently. Who says the roulette board doesn't spin the other way?

Heroine of Time said:

Yes, I noticed that too. It's a clever tactic actually. I'm less inclined to say JJ is scum because he's an independent operator.

EBWODP

That's what struck me about Mido and why I opted to vote for him-the group mentality. He jumps on bandwagons and hasn't provided compelling evidence for me to think he isn't scum.

Last edited:

Rachel

be vigitant
I can't really find a difference between Timeless and Mido. They have both bandwagoned, they're both voting for each other to keep themselves from being lynched, and the vote started on the premise that they are scumbuddies. My guess is if they are not scumbuddies, and if one of them is scum, the other Mafia are voting for the other person or Rishian. If that helps at all...

I'd really like to hear Timeless's and Mido's say on it.

Concerning Rishian, I also think it's a townie fighting with a townie. Like Rishian said, I think he was trying to put more pressure on Mido, and then when Mido responded, Rishian said he would take his vote off. I think this a little more solid than Timeless and Mido, but I think that we're just overreacting.

Dr3W21, do you have an opinion on any of this?

I can't really find a difference between Timeless and Mido. They have both bandwagoned, they're both voting for each other to keep themselves from being lynched, and the vote started on the premise that they are scumbuddies. My guess is if they are not scumbuddies, and if one of them is scum, the other Mafia are voting for the other person or Rishian. If that helps at all...

I'd really like to hear Timeless's and Mido's say on it.

Concerning Rishian, I also think it's a townie fighting with a townie. Like Rishian said, I think he was trying to put more pressure on Mido, and then when Mido responded, Rishian said he would take his vote off. I think this a little more solid than Timeless and Mido, but I think that we're just overreacting.

Dr3W21, do you have an opinion on any of this?

Okay, I will say, yes, I did vote on Mido to keep myself from being lynched, but that was coupled with previous evidence against him that had been pointed out earlier. I also will admit to having bandwagoned, but I'm also trying to throw other points into the discussion, which if I can recall, I've never seen Mido do at all.

Mido

Version 1
On my bandwagoning, I've already stated my defenses, and it's pretty clear nobody's convinced, and I can respect that. Now to those wondering about Timeless and I, I really only voted for Timeless at first to get the day rolling, and like Timeless's vote on me afterward, we both had small bits of evidence surrounding our votes, many of my own observations were stated openly by Keeseman. Yes, that does count as bandwagoning, but I've never excessively bandwagoned. This situation and the wagon against Raindrop are the only real signs of my hopping on the wagon Well, I've basically said all I could have said to all of you, friends, and with day's end upon the horizon, I ultimately leave my fate in your hands! :yes:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm not entirely certain JuicieJ is town but you're hellbent on believing he is. JJ has been on the defensive a lot. You and Jenn (GWAF) are accusing him frequently. Who says the roulette board doesn't spin the other way?

Wait, what? You said that Atticus is hellbent on believing that I'm town, but then bring up the fact that she's been accusing me a lot. Did you mean to type "isn't", or what, because this is really confusing me. :S

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wish I could show you, its the weirdest thing ever! It doesnt take you to his profile or anything, it takes you here Rishian - Search which I have NO IDEA WTF is...... Im like OMG what the hell is going on here?!??!?!
brb searching rishian
omg i found his fb profile
omg guis guess wot it says his occu. is scum.org
omg guis
omg
bandwagon wif me pl0x
lunch sum ppl

god i'm going to get modkilled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom