• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Meh, poor choice of words on my part (and I guess a misunderstanding, as well).
You seem to have a lot of these "misunderstandings". First you "misunderstand" my IGMEOY and then you "misunderstand" this... Very strange...

Rachel said:
By agreeing with Rishian, I mean I'll put a vote on RB if we have nothing else to go off of when the day comes close to ending
I honestly, no matter how much I may or may not agree with his post, think Rishian was way too quick to vote. RB's noobiness isn't an effective reason to vote, but it sure as hell is a great reason to be suspicious of him. Until we can get a sufficient lead on RB's affiliation, he isn't quite worth a vote. Besides, I don't think Rishian once thought of the possibility that he could turn up town. And that this could be a huge risk if we all bandwagon to lynch him. Without statements, without rock solid evidence, townies will die.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I have a feeling that RB is going to be modkilled or replaced, I hope the latter because we cant afford to risk any modkill, unless they are scum because if so, modkill away!

Mido

Version 1
Out to get me again, are you? You should probably pay a bit more attention, as I posted not too long ago.

Exactly what "trail" are you talking about?

Call it what you want, this game was dead forever, so I legitimately DID forget about it. I'm back in, though, so expect activity from me.

The ''trail'' I mention is based off the grounds that TMS had called you out before his lynch, and had seemed to suspect you as scum at the time.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
You seem to have a lot of these "misunderstandings". First you "misunderstand" my IGMEOY and then you "misunderstand" this... Very strange...

I had no idea what IGMEOY stood for. That is simply lack of knowledge, not a misunderstanding of what someone meant.

This seems to be a recurring trend with your responses to my posts. You point something out in an attempt to put some heat on me, but there was either never something there to begin with, or you state something that is completely false. The way you go about it doesn't suggest scum, but it's definitely rather annoying.

You guys seem to be confused about why I voted for Timeless. This is what I said previously:

I said "pressure", not "lynching".

I'm not trying to lynch Timeless
I'm saying that he would want to get the town on his side before he voted for me, so it would look as if he was just going with the town.

Well, I could make the exact same statement about you trying to get the town on your side, so that argument really counts for naught.

Also, 2 questions: When does the day end, and can we get a vote tally in here?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The ''trail'' I mention is based off the grounds that TMS had called you out before his lynch, and had seemed to suspect you as scum at the time.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Thank you for bringing that up.

IGMEOY: JuicieJ <--- THAT'S NOT A VOTE! :bleh:

Timeless said:
can we get a vote tally in here?
I think Rishian is still the only voter. I have no idea when this day ends, but I would really appreciate an extension...

JuicieJ said:
I had no idea what IGMEOY stood for. That is simply lack of knowledge, not a misunderstanding of what someone meant.

This seems to be a recurring trend with your responses to my posts. You point something out in an attempt to put some heat on me, but there was either never something there to begin with, or you state something that is completely false. The way you go about it doesn't suggest scum, but it's definitely rather annoying.
Does it annoy you because I'm on your trail? Does it annoy you that Townies may find out you're actually scum? Take the heat, JJ, if someone casts suspicion on you, defend yourself. Telling others they're being annoying will not get you anywhere, especially in this game.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
We're getting no where. -.-

Also, 2 questions: When does the day end, and can we get a vote tally in here?
One vote on you by Keeseman, one vote on RegalBryant by Rishian. And it's supposed to end tomorrow. (Or today, depending on what time zone you're in. On the eleventh. :P)

I honestly, no matter how much I may or may not agree with his post, think Rishian was way too quick to vote. RB's noobiness isn't an effective reason to vote, but it sure as hell is a great reason to be suspicious of him. Until we can get a sufficient lead on RB's affiliation, he isn't quite worth a vote. Besides, I don't think Rishian once thought of the possibility that he could turn up town. And that this could be a huge risk if we all bandwagon to lynch him. Without statements, without rock solid evidence, townies will die.
I agree with this. I think Regal COULD be Mafia, but he hasn't showed up yet and putting more votes on him probably won't make him show up if this is inactivity. (Did I say all this already? I can't remember if I did or not. I feel like I did. XD)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Does it annoy you because I'm on your trail? Does it annoy you that Townies may find out you're actually scum? Take the heat, JJ, if someone casts suspicion on you, defend yourself. Telling others they're being annoying will not get you anywhere, especially in this game.

One, I did defend myself. I pointed out a hole in your reasoning. Two, it only annoys me that every time you try to put heat on me there's nothing there (to which I always tell you why). It's almost as if you're trying to find something against me (not necessarily saying you are), and the consistency of this is really irritating. That's all I was saying.

Are you referring to this?

TheMasterSword said:
Also, JuiceJ, I'm calling you out based on your posts. You didn't post much in round one (if I recall, the only post you had was a youtube video). THe posts you had today all went along with what Raindrop has posted. Defend yourself

Because if you are, that's practically nothing to go on.

By the way, Atticus, you might want to take that into consideration.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Alright guys. We need to have some kind of difinitive answer soon... as the day is coming to an end. I see a lot of arguing between JJ and some others (specifically Atticus). This either means that they are both townies, one is townie and one is mafia, or they are playing a very dangerous game of trying to dissuade votes from either of them (both are mafia).

I think we need to keep an eye on this development until there is more information (although this information seems to be slow in coming)

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Im still very reserved as not much has happened today. I dont think there is much to go off of Keese with other than it felt like he pressured people into voting for DH on day 1, but his scum tact kinda deminished on day too. I also will not vote for RB as he hasnt come to defend himself. I would like to see Atty and JJ go at it a bit more as to get a better feel for both of them and Atty is laying the pressure down hard.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Don't vote for the inactives. Let Axle modkill them.

I'm suspicious of Timeless but for now

Vote: Mido

The mafia has a clear advantage right now. A no lynch situation gets the town nowhere.

That is quite true, a no lynch situation doesn't help any of us. So with that idea that Axle is going to modkill Regal, I am going to change my vote to attempt to see if I can apply so pressure and help in getting a lynch done for now, until we get a better idea of who to vote for.
Unvote: RegalBryant
Vote:Mido

Hopefully we can get some more information and be able to get a more definitive answer.

Mido

Version 1
Don't vote for the inactives. Let Axle modkill them.

I'm suspicious of Timeless but for now

Vote: Mido

The mafia has a clear advantage right now. A no lynch situation gets the town nowhere.

ALIT is right, with the Mafia's clear advantage at this point, we've got to lunch someone at this point.

That is quite true, a no lynch situation doesn't help any of us. So with that idea that Axle is going to modkill Regal, I am going to change my vote to attempt to see if I can apply so pressure and help in getting a lynch done for now, until we get a better idea of who to vote for.
Unvote: RegalBryant
Vote:Mido

Hopefully we can get some more information and be able to get a more definitive answer.

I'm just curious, what are your reasons for jumping the vote here? :ezlo:

Now, to cast:

Vote: Timeless

The day's gonna end soon, let's get this rollin'

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
The day's gonna end soon, let's get this rollin'

They see me rollin
They hatin.....
They tryin to make me vote
(tryin to make me vote, but I wont. Tryin to make me vote, but I wont)

But fer realz. Im still not sure on who to vote for. I mean a handful look scummy as all hell, Mido and Timeless being about the same scum level followed by JJ then by Keese. But the clock is ticking...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
WHOAH OK
I SEE HOW IT'S GOIN DOWN
DAY ENDS IN A FEW HOURS
THAT'S NOT OK
NO
NOPE
NADA
NON
THIS IS NOT OKAY
NOPE