• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeseman said:
First off: *their.

Sorry about that. That’s what happens when you respond during the late hours of the night.

Keeseman said:
Secondly: Uh, what? There's no "compelling" case for Mido. He's not really allying here; he's simply stating that there was really no reason to go for Mido yet. Just like I was saying that I had no reason to go after JJ or Regal yet, and why I wanted their defense.

Mido’s posts are all very vague and point out the obvious. He initially defended Raindrop but when he saw no hope for her, turned on his *** bud. Mido was very aggressive in pursuing TMS’s lynch. He referenced your post as his argument to vote for TMS. In this same post (#153), he alluded to Dr3 who could be intricate in this as well.

FoS: Mido, Timeless, Keeseman, Dr3W21

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Now, lets not be grammar Nazis. That doesnt help the town at all. We all know that my beloved gets tired after all that work he does during the day :)

Either way, I woulnt entirely catagprize Mido as being agressive, persistant maybe but Keese was deff way more agressive. Practically bit my head off for taking my time voting while waiting for a defense. Which as previously referenced in Mafia D:, speed voting is not the way to go. Dr3 has been following Atty around like a puppy, practically mimicing her vote for vote.. which really bothers me.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Dr3 has been following Atty around like a puppy, practically mimicing her vote for vote.. which really bothers me.

While I don't think this necessarily condemns him as being scum, I agree that Dr3w has been following a lot of the leads of others. Oh, and I also wouldn't say it's limited to Atticus. Initially, for example, he voted for Raindrop immediately after TMS did.

However, it's also important to note the fact that he voted for HER right away. While Mafia members may try to go with everyone else, I don't think that one of them would be among the first to vote for a fellow member.

...On the OTHER hand, he did unvote for her later, haha. And then he almost immediately turned on TMS. That's a LITTLE bit suspicious.

As for Mido and Keeseman, I'm kind of with ALiT. I've been slightly suspicious of both of them. I'm afraid Keeseman DOES come off as quite aggressive. He tends to back off when someone suggests it, though, like when I told him univpark might just be inactive.

Which, by the way, is what I'm starting to think about Regal too; wouldn't he have come out by now, since we're accusing him like that? Either that, or he's hoping the attention will shift away from him if he doesn't say anything.

And if Keeseman is Mafia, I'd say it's pretty likely that Mido is as well. Both of them reference the other quite often, like here or here, or where ALiT pointed out.

As for Timeless, he agrees with everyone else a LOT. At least, he did in the first round. Bandwagoning is a potential sign of Mafia.

...Also, if you are going to accuse me, I need some reasons so that I can defend myself. I have a feeling it's because of what happened OUTSIDE of the game, though. Which I'm really sorry about. It sounded pretty bad, haha.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Apologies for Grammar Nazi-ing. I can't help myself at times... :)

I had this thought right before I went to bed last night. Who was it that shifted our attention back over to TMS?

It was originally in this post:

[/QUOTE=Mido]Makes sense to me, for now, but I'm mainly suspicious of TMS at the moment, as he promised evidence and hasn't delivered. He still has to be accounted for. Now he may just very well be inactive, but with the day ending soon, I'm expecting answers for his motives.
FOS: TheMasterSword[/QUOTE]

Note he didn't vote for him right away. Then I made a huge post developing on Mido's point, but to summarize:

[/QUOTE=Me]Unvote: Dr3W21
Vote: TheMasterSword[/QUOTE]

That's kinda where the focus turned from Dr3W to TMS.

We both had the same reasoning here over TMS, because his ability to play the cop role in this game was just terrible. Like when he knew Rainy was scum, but only said it was a "gut feeling".

So the argument over TMS is kind of a weak one - whoever you look at - seeing how his playstyle really killed him, what with the incredibly scummy vibe he gave off, from "gut" voting to mocking the town. And his roleclaim didn't help him either, as he had already gotten into such deep :cucco: that he couldn't get himself out. We're sorry for lynching you, TMS, but you really shouldn't have played the way you did, with such a figurative role.

Even Atticus went for his lynching right after I did, and we're all pretty sure she's a townie at this point...

We could make arguments over bandwagoning with TMS, but an aggressiveness argument doesn't really work for this case, from Mido to me to Atty.

EBWODP: Oh my goodness I cannot do BBcode this morning...

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
FOR THE RECORD, the only reason I've been following a lot of others' leads is not because I just want to lay low, or because I can't come up with leads of my own. It's basically because more of the "leading" members here are more analytical (is that a word?) and will notice things before I do, so by the time I can find a lead on anyone, I find it's already been pointed out by someone else. That's why I kinda come off as someone who just agrees with others, and doesn't really contribute much to the overall thread.

Also, the reason why I'm not always terribly active is because every time I say something, people will pick it apart and find some reason why I could be mafia.
Just watch... it's gonna happen with this post too.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Alright, so I still haven't seen anything from him, and this to me says either inactive, or Scum.

VOTE: RegalBryant

I will unvote if I get a good reason from him. But until I see something...

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Dr3W said:
Also, the reason why I'm not always terribly active is because every time I say something, people will pick it apart and find some reason why I could be mafia.

Yeah, probably. I don't know if I even wanna bother.

But basically you're trying to manipulate us by saying that if we analyse your post, we're judging you, and are thus mean people. Whatever you post, people will analyse. That's just how this game works. You can't be bad for reading into things in Mafia; you sometimes may be reading into things too much, but no one can be too careful in these games.

So saying that "every time I say something, people will pick it apart" is kinda pointless; everyone is going to do this with everybody else.

So your post doesn't really help your case much.

Great logic. I want their defense before lynching them, so that makes me scum. Que sarcastic thumb: :agree:

What I meant with my statement was that you said that the game would get boring if you didn't hear some sort of defense. That could imply that you know that they know something that the rest of us don't

FOS: Keeseman

EBWODP: *added onto end of last sentence* thus meaning you want to lynch them.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Timeless said:
What I meant with my statement was that you said that the game would get boring if you didn't hear some sort of defense. That could imply that you know that they know something that the rest of us don't

That confused me way too much. I know that they know something the rest of us don't...

What does that mean? And how would that make me scummy? Please reiterate your statement.

That confused me way too much. I know that they know something the rest of us don't...

What does that mean? And how would that make me scummy? Please reiterate your statement.

I mean that You know that They have certain information that Others don't. It would make you scummy, as you would be looking to lynch them, because of that.

Mido

Version 1
While I don't think this necessarily condemns him as being scum, I agree that Dr3w has been following a lot of the leads of others. Oh, and I also wouldn't say it's limited to Atticus. Initially, for example, he voted for Raindrop immediately after TMS did.

However, it's also important to note the fact that he voted for HER right away. While Mafia members may try to go with everyone else, I don't think that one of them would be among the first to vote for a fellow member.

...On the OTHER hand, he did unvote for her later, haha. And then he almost immediately turned on TMS. That's a LITTLE bit suspicious.

As for Mido and Keeseman, I'm kind of with ALiT. I've been slightly suspicious of both of them. I'm afraid Keeseman DOES come off as quite aggressive. He tends to back off when someone suggests it, though, like when I told him univpark might just be inactive.

Which, by the way, is what I'm starting to think about Regal too; wouldn't he have come out by now, since we're accusing him like that? Either that, or he's hoping the attention will shift away from him if he doesn't say anything.

And if Keeseman is Mafia, I'd say it's pretty likely that Mido is as well. Both of them reference the other quite often, like here or here, or where ALiT pointed out.

As for Timeless, he agrees with everyone else a LOT. At least, he did in the first round. Bandwagoning is a potential sign of Mafia.

...Also, if you are going to accuse me, I need some reasons so that I can defend myself. I have a feeling it's because of what happened OUTSIDE of the game, though. Which I'm really sorry about. It sounded pretty bad, haha.

Sorry about that. That’s what happens when you respond during the late hours of the night.

Mido’s posts are all very vague and point out the obvious. He initially defended Raindrop but when he saw no hope for her, turned on his *** bud. Mido was very aggressive in pursuing TMS’s lynch. He referenced your post as his argument to vote for TMS. In this same post (#153), he alluded to Dr3 who could be intricate in this as well.

FoS: Mido, Timeless, Keeseman, Dr3W21

Yes, I'll admit that my posts haven't been the most specific, since most of my observations were mainly pointed out by others. Now regarding TMS's lynch, I simply shared the same view of evidence as Keeseman at the time, undoubtly, but I wouldn't qualify my behavior as aggressive. Keep in mind that I first had stated my suspicion for TMS, since the day was supposed to end soon (December 24th), and he had not presented the evidence that he promised beforehand.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???

Ya I wasnt condeming him YET, I was just stating that it doesnt give me a good feeling for him to essentially be a leach and I did notice his tag with TMS but primarily its seems to be Atty lately. Id ask for a defence from him, but with his last post kind of being rather manipulative(like Keese has pointed out) so I dont know what to make of him.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Can we get a tally so that we can see who is potentially up for lynching and who is not. I have some suspicisions but I need to see a tally to confirm or deny them....

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
FOR THE RECORD, the only reason I've been following a lot of others' leads is not because I just want to lay low, or because I can't come up with leads of my own. It's basically because more of the "leading" members here are more analytical (is that a word?) and will notice things before I do, so by the time I can find a lead on anyone, I find it's already been pointed out by someone else. That's why I kinda come off as someone who just agrees with others, and doesn't really contribute much to the overall thread.

I can understand what you mean, but regardless of what's already been laid out, you should still give your insight. Otherwise, you're going to be targeted as potential mafia. If you lay low and only bandwagon without contributing, people will easily become suspicious of you. It's what happens.

I don't quite understand where these accusations against Keeseman are coming from, but I think, like JJ, it's because of his aggressive posting style. But honestly, who knows?

Timeless said:

Are you implying that Keeseman has a special role? How would you even know that? Do YOU know something WE don't? God, I'm so confused......

Oh, btw, I already told Axle but my comp isn't in the best condition. If I suddenly go inactive, it's because my comp broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom