• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 6 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Two posts so close to each other?!

Unvote: Josie

RVS: TheMasterSword

Really? That's you're reasoning? Two posts so soon after each other? Maybe it's because I'm online and actively reloading the page for updates, as I did with Mafia 10. But it's fine, I don;t mind, it is the RVS after all.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Two posts so close to each other?!

Unvote: Josie

RVS: TheMasterSword

I'm not so sure that should count for anything. He was just agreeing with a statement you made, so there's no real issue from what I can see. Besides, your posts are just as equally far apart as TheMasterSword's. Hmmm...

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
oh hmm? Votes...well, that sucks. I bet scum is voting for me right now. Anyhoo, SOMEBODY had to do SOMETHING, otherwise we'd all still be derping around, ues? :3

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
hmmm, hmmm....who hasn't posted yet...zelda_geek...okai.

Unvote: Red Waffles (I lied, red waffles are cool.)

Vote: zelda_geek

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I have seen her on a couple of times today. So either she's forgotten about the game, or she's avoiding it because of her role. Djinn posted very scarcely in the last Mafia game I was consigned to, and he turned out to be the Godfather of scum. The same could apply here.

bunny

birb overlord
I had no idea I was acting so suspicious... :blank:

Anyway,

Vote: A_LINK_IN_TIME

This is the first round, so there's not much to work with... I just find it odd he seems to changing his votes so frequently. Perhaps to get us to point fingers at each other? :hmm:

R

Red Waffles

hmmm, hmmm....who hasn't posted yet...zelda_geek...okai.

Unvote: Red Waffles (I lied, red waffles are cool.)

Lying is a scum trait. But I will let it go since you like red waffles

I had no idea I was acting so suspicious... :blank:

Anyway,

Vote: A_LINK_IN_TIME

This is the first round, so there's not much to work with... I just find it odd he seems to changing his votes so frequently. Perhaps to get us to point fingers at each other? :hmm:

People voted for you because you hadn't posted yet. It's still in the RVS stage so switching votes isn't that suspicious yet.

I have seen her on a couple of times today. So either she's forgotten about the game, or she's avoiding it because of her role. Djinn posted very scarcely in the last Mafia game I was consigned to, and he turned out to be the Godfather of scum. The same could apply here.

Great point. I'm jumping on the bandwagon here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom