• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 6 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the game has started. I'm hoping for short days, so definitely get to posting and stay active. An active town has the best chances of hunting scum. As for the Mafia, you should try to put yourself in the town's shoes and behave as much like you would if you were one of them. If you need any help, PM one of the mentors listed below.

Rules
- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.

- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be modkilled.

- You may only post in the Day period.

- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote. Bold all votes or I won't read them

- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.

- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be modkilled.

- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.

- There isn't a specific amount of posts you need to make each day but if you go inactive you may be modkilled.

The storm just passed, but the trouble is only beginning. You live in a small town in the countryside. The nearest city is many miles away. Most of the town evacuated when they heard the tornado warning. Your town has a population of about a hundred people, and most got out as soon as the news came. But not you. You were too stubborn to get out. You weren't going to let any storm chase you out, so you stayed. And you're going to stay through this mess too.

With a population that small, you don't ever really see any crime. Someone does something they aren't supposed to, with that few people around, someone's going to find out. But a few weeks ago there'd been a murder, the first one since anyone can remember. After the tornado hit, the town was mostly okay except for one neighborhood that got ripped apart. With a lot of the houses and their contents scattered around, something pretty disturbing was discovered. There were notes and plans for that murder, but thanks to the tornado, no one could discern which house it came from, and there were no clues as to who wrote them. You'd think that you could just figure it out by looking at who lived in that neighborhood, but that's kind of the problem; you did. Everyone did. That neighborhood was populated entirely by people who decided to stay in town, you all just got out of the way of the tornado in time (you're not so stubborn that you'd stare down a tornado!)

That also means the killers are still among the survivors. Yes, killers. It was a joint operation. Near as you can tell from the plan, it involved three people. There are ten of you left. It'll be a while until help arrives, so since you're so stubborn, you better figure out who those killers are before they pick you all off. Unless if course... it's you? That's sure a lot of witnesses and evidence...

(The Living: 10)
Thareous
A_LINK_IN_TIME
MadameMajora
Josie
Darknut_Hunter
TheMasterSword
PK Flash
zelda_geek
Red Waffles
Tony

(Mentor List)
Axle the Beast
David
Austin
Nicole

6 votes are needed for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Feb. 6th, though you may request extensions if enough people agree. PM a mentor if you need help.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A few of the other players are online, so let's get this game rolling.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Hello. Le'ts start somewhere.

Vote: Red Waffles

because of reasons. My psychicness tells me so.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I see how it is. LOL kay reason for voting Red Waffles: I like waffles but I don't like red ones so yeah :3

YAY RANDOM VOTE ROUND.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well I stand by my choice but that won't count cause it's bold but current internet device doesn't get rich text bars so here goes again and it will count (I hope)

MadameMajora

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm not so certain she is scum, but she is the best option out there so far. Nevertheless, I'm holding back for now. So...

Finger of Suspicion: MadameMajora

R

Red Waffles

I see how it is. LOL kay reason for voting Red Waffles: I like waffles but I don't like red ones so yeah :3

YAY RANDOM VOTE ROUND.

LOL'd at this.

This is random voting so why are so many people voting MadameMajora

VOTE:PK Flash

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Lolz...I was busy(I mean by working on a story I'm presenting tomorrow)...

Vote:MadameMajora
she does seem suspicious

Nicole

luke is my wife
Guys, as a mentor, I'm going to intervene. There is absolutely nothing suspicious about an RVS. Most likely, had MadameMajora not RVS'd, there would be barely any discussion going on. Voting, whether there be a legitimate reason behind it or not, is a way to get people to talk. The more people talk, the more likely it is for scum to mess up.

Just a thought.

Also, don't forget, the voting format goes as such:

Vote: Player X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom