• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
They've killed the Wind Fish!? Going to have to go back and look at who's targeted her....
On the bright side, we got a scum last night!

green goron

Best of the Gorons
It stinks that I didn't have Internet access for the past couple days because it was so obvious that jedi was town after several people voted for him with no reasoning and bandwagoned him. It makes sense why Djinn wasn't pointing any fingers now. Also to get people to start talking

Vote: Goron Link

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
It stinks that I didn't have Internet access for the past couple days because it was so obvious that jedi was town after several people voted for him with no reasoning and bandwagoned him. It makes sense why Djinn wasn't pointing any fingers now. Also to get people to start talking

Vote: Goron Link

Why? You have no evidence.
And Jedizora probaly made a mistake with his words to get everyone agansit him. RIP Jedizora

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
to get people to start talking
He says why right there. Even though it's the second day, it's still relatively early and RVS is a good way to get information.

Especially since we didn't get many clues from the nightkills, the only clues we got were there are 4 mafia (assuming; since 4 followed Djinn) which we already knew, but the fifth man, third party but he had someone/something with him... he may be a sorcerer (Character? Role?) to summon a large beast, or even a cult leader or mentor to recruit someone to do some killing for them, not exactly sure on that one.
But we know they're not town aligned, so whoever he/them is it looks like so far he's helping us out. But we can't count on that for very long.

It is strange that it sounded like there were two people who killed go_dark_link. But at the same time I am not complaining because it ended up helping us out. We are now down to three mafia left to take out, and hopefully there is not a cult in this game. I am hoping, as bad as this sounds, that its just a SK for the third party. We need to take out the SK asap to give us a better chance for a townie victory.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Since a mafia was nightkilled there has to be a Sk or Vig. Also, Goron Link I just picked someone random so that more people will react and based on reactions more FoS and assumptions will come which eventually lead to educated votes.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
NoooOoo! Not the Wind Wish!!!! But he's not really gone, he's just sleeping in the Egg. Curse you monsters!! Too bad the Only thing I can do to help is vote. :( Oh well, I'll keep an eye on the words people say and make an estimate on who might be, what some of you call "scum".

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well we lost two town & got a scum, I think that's pretty good, exept for the fact that we lost the Wind Fish, but hay, were going to lose some people allong the way. I am now going to reread the posts form yesterday and keep my eye on everyone.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
It is strange that it sounded like there were two people who killed go_dark_link. But at the same time I am not complaining because it ended up helping us out. We are now down to three mafia left to take out, and hopefully there is not a cult in this game. I am hoping, as bad as this sounds, that its just a SK for the third party. We need to take out the SK asap to give us a better chance for a townie victory.

I'm tired right now so I just looked at the deaths. After this post I went back and re read it and you're right. One possibility that I thought of is that the sk and vig(assuming they are both in this game) targeted the same person. Another is that the third party is a cult and the leader recruited someone and both of them together went for the kill.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Green Goron, that is a rephrase of EXACTLY what I said....
third party but he had someone/something with him... he may be a sorcerer (Character? Role?) to summon a large beast, or even a cult leader or mentor to recruit someone to do some killing for them, not exactly sure on that one.
Okay, after further review apparently I didn't say about a double target... though I was thinking it. :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
NoooOoo! Not the Wind Wish!!!! But he's not really gone, he's just sleeping in the Egg. Curse you monsters!! Too bad the Only thing I can do to help is vote. :( Oh well, I'll keep an eye on the words people say and make an estimate on who might be, what some of you call "scum".

I'm sorry but that seems like you are trying extremely hard to look innocent. Kind of over the top, don't you think?

It's a shame we lost 2 townies, but that's one mafia down and we're bound to lose a few town along the way.

EBWODP -

It's interesting how we all have to vote or death. I suppose that's a good way to deal with the inactives. People can always vote no lynch if they want, but I don't believe that's really a way forward.

It's interesting how we all have to vote or death. I suppose that's a good way to deal with the inactives. People can always vote no lynch if they want, but I don't believe that's really a way forward.

Ya I am not too fond of the idea because watching people who don't vote is one way to find newbie scum. I will laugh though if someone votes no lynch, ya it will count as a vote, but it defeats the purpose. Also I second that suspicion on technokid900, seems way over the top to me.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I'm sorry but that seems like you are trying extremely hard to look innocent. Kind of over the top, don't you think?

It's a shame we lost 2 townies, but that's one mafia down and we're bound to lose a few town along the way.

EBWODP -

I agree. Techno Kid is acting fairly suspisous. Not enough for a vote....Yet.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Well going back through, Djinn was fairly inactive, yet she was town. Though she could have been trying to hide the same cliche way scum does to try and protect her power roll. The only one who really openly opposed was Gonzo, though I believe his post to be an authentic scum hunt. Not entirely certain though... IGMEOY, Gonzo, if for nothing but I don't have much else right now.

Go_Dark_Link was just as inactive as Djinn. As were a lot of people; more people then there are scum. This tells us that not all the inactives are scum, but potentially; keeping my eye on them too, but it's not definitive. As far as his posts, I cannot detect any real scumtell, so I have to assume the person(s) who targeted him did so randomly and we got lucky because of it.

Finally, remember that Elfen looked really scummy before he got replaced and the votes reset. Though this could have been for a number of reasons, Zenox has been a ghost, only appearing when necessary and not really saying anything significant. That could be a scumtell in itself, though for different reasons. I want to see more of him before making any accusations, though IGMEOY too, Zenox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom