• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner Mafia (Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangle: Raj

I thought I did decently well in that game until I stole from Myoden.

But seriously, can I be a mentor? I won't give perfect advice, but I do know my way around a vote and hammer. You know, this little bauble: []==

You should consider PMing Axle the Beast directly about mentor ship. As he will be (I think) hand selecting mentors to play. I personally think you would do well as mentor.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok, so here are the people who signed up:

jedizora
Kybyrian
Soldier of Link
jdenicholls
Raindrop14
Ninten*
Magatha
kokirion
zelda_8
FirevsIce
TheTruth

That's 11 people... I think that's enough (for a small Mafia game)... is it?

Eduarda

Only 2 special townies? Go easy on the completely new players here! D:

Yeah, I know it's not going to be like that, but I agree to wait a little longer ;)

Eduarda

Yeah, that's true. I think 4-5 more is a bit too much. Well, this is stickied, so more people will see this, and hopefully join ;)

Axel, how many people are you looking for?

I believe he decided the game will have no more then 20 people, but its likely there will be less. The smaller the game, the easier it will be for newbies to catch onto the game strategies and keep track of people.

Really a smaller game is to your benefit. While true it may not have as many bells and whistles (special roles) as a larger game. It will be beneficial to your learning, and ultimately make it easier for you to enter the advanced games in the future.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Consider me in, I keep making newb mistakes...although I keep finding the Serial Killers :xd: But still, I will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom