• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner Mafia (Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm hereby starting the first game of Beginner Mafia. I've noticed a lot of newer players joining Mafia, not really knowing how to play and/or getting discouraged from playing against more experienced people. Those who don't know what Mafia is yet, check out the Original Game's sign-up thread where the rules are at, and you might want to check out the Beginner's Guide as well, though the point of this game is to help players learn so you don't necessarily need to (though the rules and guide will likely be referenced).

Basically how this game differs from the usual games of Mafia is while the beginners play I (being the game's mod), will continuously post advice in the thread here for the players. Additionally, I will occasionally PM the players and accept questions in PMs from them to give them private advice to help acquaint the players to the game.

I won't be the only person giving advice and mentoring in this way, but I haven't found all the "mentors" yet so when the game actually starts I will post the list of them. This whole setup is intended so that the players stop joining and them not having fun or getting discouraged. This way we can preserve the nature of the game while preventing frustrations and making the game more fun for all the players. :)

In the mean time, post "I'm in" if you want to play. But if you've played this game before enough times that you feel experienced, please wait for the next normal Mafia game, as this one is intended to teach the players the game. You can still join if you've played, though, just not if you're really familiar and experienced with the game.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
I guess I'll play. I haven't played a game of mafia yet so I qualify as a beginnier.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm about three posts in to Mafia 4, my first Mafia game ever. I suppose I qualify. I'm in.

I'm in much the same position as Soldier of Link, and could probably use the experience. I'm in if that's cool.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I didn't force you D: I just told you about it since you told me that you might consider playing any future Mafia game :( Oh well, count me in. I might not be too active until the end of February but...

I believe there is no limit (within reason). Then a proportion become mafia and the rest are townies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom