• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bed Time

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
During DST I usually go to bed around 5:30 AM if I have nothing to do the next day (technically that day). When it's regular time it's usually from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM.

When I have things to do and places to go the next day (again, technically that day) I usually go to bed a few hours earlier. And when I have to get up early, I usually go to bed around midnight.

I'm on the verge of landing a job, but fortunately for me the hours I'd be working are right on my schedule.

As far as how long it takes me to go to sleep, it really just depends. Sometimes it's within minutes if I've had a busy day and sometimes it can take hours if I'm just not that tired or I have something on my mind.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I tend to go to bed around 12:30-1am. I'm not someone who gets to sleep easily unless I am very tired so I have to wait until this time. I get up 7am-9am usually.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I go to bed between midnight and 3am usually. It really depends on how I'm feeling when I'm trying to go to sleep. If something's bothering me, it's hard to sleep, but if I'm content, I fall asleep within a half an hour. I usually wake up between 9:30am and 11am. :D

Pen

The game is on!
I usually aim for about 3PM, but most of the time it ends up being closer to 6PM...

I know. I'm terrible at this. XD

Once I do go to bed though, I fall asleep pretty quickly mostly.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I usually go to sleep between 1:30 and 4:00 but occasionally I'll go to sleep earlier or later. I wake up at 8:00 AM every week day and closer to noon on weekends.

Dan

Normally go to sleep around 4:00Am to 4:30Am and wake up at 6:30Am so I can get ready for work. On Weekends I will get up at 10am.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It depends. One day it can be 3-6 am and the other day it can easily be 6pm. I probably have the worst schedule ever :p I usually sleep very easy. And I also can wake up easily after 2 or 3 hours of sleep and being very active again.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I usually aim for about 3PM, but most of the time it ends up being closer to 6PM...

I know. I'm terrible at this. XD

Once I do go to bed though, I fall asleep pretty quickly mostly.
You go to bed at 3pm..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom