• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bad News for Smash Bros. Players Who Use GC Remotes.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
That's not bad news for me, becuase I'm always playing Brawl with Wiimote & Nunchuk. Really bad news is newer model of the Wii (without GameCube backward compatibility), because Nintendo is forcing people to buy a Classic Controller for VC games. I don't need one, because I have only N64 games on my Wii, easily playable with GC controller.

what about super smash brothers was my first thought when I realized the wiiu didn't have a gcn controller option. goodbye nimble ease. well the only people I ever play suck and i can beat them throwing the wii remote on the ground and pressing buttons with my feet.

Dang :\
I don't get the Wii U thing. Is that tablet the controller? Is that what you'll have to use to play SSB? It seems like it'd be expensive as heck to get multiple

Fig

The Altruist
Looks like I got to buy a Classic Controller, since it is very similar to a Game Cube controller. I'm sure going to miss the usage of my Game Cube Controller. I need to start practicing on my skills with the Classic Controller.

Unless...they make a new Classic Controller modeled after the GameCube controller! They may have to do this if they end up releasing GameCube games via Virtual Console, anyway. Some GameCube games require analog shoulder buttons, which the Classic Controller, and the Wii U controller as far as we know at the moment, both lack.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
While it is a letdown, I'm not too concerned as I like the feeling of the Classic Controller Pro. The only reason I don't use it more often is because I am so used to the GC controller. I'll be fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom