• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Back to School.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I have to go back on.. uh.. I don't know when. I haven't been keeping track of the date. Hmm.. Let's see.. We have Labour Day Weekend from the 4th to 6th. I go back two days after (because the grade nines get to go there alone for the first day, without older grades) so that means I go back on the 8th.

I'm not too thrilled. Although this summer has been kind of underwhelming and boring, it still beats going to school. I'm going to miss waking up at 1pm, playing video games for hours and getting dressed at 5pm. Actually.. I'm still not dressed and it's 11:30 a night for me.

I'm also kind of nervous. I usually have bad luck with having strict teachers and no friends in my classes. I already have my schedule and know most of my teachers and they're nice. The reason I have bad luck with having no friends in my class though is because about half of my friends are in French Emersion and alas, I am not. They have a whole whack of classes together and I'm left out. :(

And YES, I bought new clothes. My family and I went for a trip to Vancouver to buy new clothes. I bought A LOT.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Been in school for a while.
It was a bit crazy at first, because I had signed up for a Drawing III class and the teacher decided to cancel the class and not tell us until a day before school started, so I had to scramble to get a new class.
Unfortunately they didn't have any more Drawing III classes, but I got into a Digital Art class that's been pretty fun.
:)
We just mess around in Photoshop all day!
Fun~

I also took some English because I need it.
I don't particuarly enjoy English, but I'm good at it apparently. I usually procrastinate and not write the journals or essays until the night before class and rush it, but I still get good grades so I guess it's okay (I haven't gotten anything below a 93 so far). The procrastination make it stressful, but as long as I'm passing I can deal with it.
I have terrible time management skills.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Pros:
Seeing my friends and form
Learning (yes, I like learning)
My birthday

Cons:
All the popular meanies making fun of you
Annoying teachers
Lots of homework
Jabs for cervical cancer

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
pros:
I get to meet my friends again (some of them).
I get to know more things.

cons:
I meet my teachers.
I have to be awake at 8:30 am.
There're tests.
Stress
Home works.
I will be here less (though ill still have tim).
I would have less time just lying around, doing nothing.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Pretty soon I will be going to East Providence High School (9th grade). I get all A's and occasionally a B so I'll be fine. My stepbrother told me there's only one teacher I need to worry about, Mr. Smith, so as long as I don't get him high school will be a breeze. But with my luck I'll probably be stuck with him.

@lex MM

The Lurker
There are no pros!! Just kidding...

Pros:
I'll see my friends again
I'll go to highschool(yeah, that could be in the cons.)
Some classes are intresting

Cons:
I have to wake up at 7AM
I'll go to a completely new school
Around 5 hours of homework every day:dry:
Less free time(goodbye Zelda Dungeon)
Diffuicult new classes

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
I've been in school since the 23rd. I don't hate it too much, because I get a locker (actually 2, one's a gym locker) and see my friends. I only hate 1 class, which is my elective (yes we have electives in 7th grade), called Mass Media (its a semester class along with Broadcast Media). I don't really like my first quarter class so far, that's because we have to do a research project, and I hate writing papers. It has been an alright first week (and a day). I have to go get ready for the bus now. Bye!

[FONT= "Comic Sans MS"]Well, I'm not in school as of now but my brother just started school yesterday.

Pros:
No brother to annoy me.
Brother gets to learn

Cons:
No brother to tease.
Helping with homework.

Yeah so its kind of a mixed bag :P[/FONT]

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I survived my second day of my third year of biology and so far I like the subject I have on monday and tuesday (Human and Ecological Risk Assessment). Sometimes the lectures can be a bit long and boring though. I only saw a few of my friends because they follow different courses, but I'll see them tomorrow during History of Biology. I do miss the 'I can do whatever I want because I don't have boring homework' days already though. Too bad my next holiday will start on 20 december :(

D

Deleted member 6224

pros

learning new things
we have teams in our school so teams will be versin eachother
new friends

cons

new school thats it

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Blarrghhhhhhhhhhhhh I do not wanna think of school coming up x_x and I got the hard teacher this year.... fun fun fun. At least I have a WEEK before school starts... T^T

L

LinksBrother

I went back too School 2 weeks ago , I dont mind school it Gives me something to do , and i get to see my old friends again.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Honestly i would like to go back in school, I'm not after to the allowance the main reason for me is to gain more knowledge and to enhance my skills specially in web designing and programming.

However here in my country (Philippines) school is on going and we will be having a vacation this month of November until January 2, (College Department).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom