• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yes you can:

JuviaColorSpread_zps7d9095d5.png

You didn't specify a color so you get pink. Tell me if you want a different color.

Mandy said:
why are they so big
I usually make them around that size. The quality doesn't decrease at all when using them, so... *shrugs*

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know what...

I'm going to be honest, the orange doesn't really blend well with the render.

Can I see it with Purple and/or Pink?

I should have chose a colour at first >.>

Fig

The Altruist
Ooooh Grey looks incredible! And sorry for not responding earlier about the background. I would have personally gone with dark blue only because it matches with Grey in my opinion, but I guess green works well too. Just like what Mandy said, I'll keep my Koopaling avatar for just a bit longer but I will use it as my profile pic for now and when the Koopa avy army is done I will switch the two around. Nice work Az. Keep up the great work. :yes:

Hey! I was wondering if you could make me an avy and a siggy.

For the siggy I want this picture pleasedoctor.jpg. no words please.

and if possible for my avy could you take the 3rd and 4th doctor owl and do that with a dark colored background??

Fig

The Altruist
I have to admit, you are doing great with your avatars Az. Keep up the great work and I do hope that you make more amazing graphics in the nearby future! ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You know what...

I'm going to be honest, the orange doesn't really blend well with the render.

Can I see it with Purple and/or Pink?

I should have chose a colour at first >.>
Here's how it looks with purple:

ErzaColorSpreadPurple_zps7c8e4c97.png

Hey! I was wondering if you could make me an avy and a siggy.

For the siggy I want this picture pleaseView attachment 35874. no words please.

and if possible for my avy could you take the 3rd and 4th doctor owl and do that with a dark colored background??
I don't think I could do that... That's just way too much to render. I could probably make the avatar, though.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So.... I want this pic: image.jpg

And this quote: "if I told you I liked your armor, would you hold it against me? ~York"

Must look cute and cool.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Cana avatar for TheRizardon:

CanaColorSpread_zpsb7cd10a8.png

So.... I want this pic: View attachment 35909

And this quote: "if I told you I liked your armor, would you hold it against me? ~York"

Must look cute and cool.
Sorry I didn't see this request until now. I could do it, but it'd be an awfully skinny signature... It'd be mostly background. I'll see what I can do. ... I don't know when I'll get around to it, though. :sweat:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Oh hey, Azure, if you're still doing the Fairy Tale ones, can I have Mirajane? With light blue background, unless you like something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom