• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Time for a new avatar!

ImtheKING_zps4b7ed0a6.png

It's Natsu from Fairy Tail Chapter 338, from a scene where he took the king's crown and shouted about how he'll be king. Once again, I used the same blue background I use for all my avatars. :bleh: I used a wind distort on the text. I like how it came out.

bunny

birb overlord
This came out nicely, Az. <: I like all the bright colors. =D

Looks good as always. ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I made a new sig to match my new avy!

ImtheKING-Sig_zps84f7c52e.png

I used a deviantART recoloring of Natsu from the same scene as my avatar, and added a faded deviantART recoloring of Natsu from a previous chapter in the corner. I used the same wind effect on the text here that I used on the text for my avy, and I also added a partially faded Fairy Tail mark next to the text. I think it came out pretty good. =D

yep, there's nothing like making graphics at 4 in the morning when i could be sleeping instead

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I made a new sig to match my new avy!

ImtheKING-Sig_zps84f7c52e.png

I used a deviantART recoloring of Natsu from the same scene as my avatar, and added a faded deviantART recoloring of Natsu from a previous chapter in the corner. I used the same wind effect on the text here that I used on the text for my avy, and I also added a partially faded Fairy Tail mark next to the text. I think it came out pretty good. =D

yep, there's nothing like making graphics at 4 in the morning when i could be sleeping instead

OH MY GLOB. THAT LOOKS NICE. I THINK IT IS MATCHED TO BE A MOVIE POSTER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom