• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My new avatar!

It was a nightmare trying to pick the font, and then I had so many issues with brightness and contrast. Then, I decided to scrap the whole thing and start over again. I couldn't make the whole image lighter the way I wanted because of the lighting of the original picture. So, I selected specific colors and lowered their saturation, then played around with the brightness and contrast some more, until finally I got the lighting I was looking for.

All of that literally took me over two whole hours. Over half an hour just to pick out the font, and then two hours trying to get the lighting the way I wanted it. But, I'm happy with the end result, so it was all worth it.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I have a request if you would.

Type: Signature
Image:
iHPnZRT.jpg

Background: Perhaps some faded cherry blossoms in the far side corner? (so, perhaps if you could extend the white to the left or right, and add cherry blossoms to one of those corners? You're the expert, though. ;) )
Colors: Light pink, white, faded teal (like her eyes and hair piece)
Words: Not needed, but maybe Furie and The Windrunner? Again, up to you.

Thanks in advance.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New signature! This one is based on the Alicization Arc of the Sword Art Online series. I used nothing but the art from volumes 9-12 to make it. It took me over three hours. Dx

AlicizationArcRoundedCorners_zps17ab1e5c.png

Rendering and fading the pictures was a huge pain in the butt. It took me so long to get it the way I wanted it... And the text was even worse. I couldn't find a text generator of the font, so I copied/pasted the individual letters I needed from the cover of vol 10. That was so tedious. Dx And what's more, GIMP wouldn't let me round the corners like I wanted. Why, GIMP? ;-;

But, in the end, I really like the way it came out. It was a lot of work to make.

EDIT: I figured out what was preventing me from rounding the corners, so I fixed that and updated the signature.

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
Az, your graphics are perfect. I really love the new sig; you balanced out the faded parts really well. Good job. ^^

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
A couple of my avatars.

2V5Og.png

Taken from Sword Art Online opening 2. It's quickly become my favorite avatar.

2V5Om.png

KIRITO X SAMMICH
kiritoxsammich for life, not kiritoxasuna

D=
KIRITO X ASUNA

Kai. I want you to make this for me. MAKE ME PROUD.

Picture- http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/caeb3894b8782b8eaf32ce4ee91b0a9b1357785894_full.jpg c:
Colors- Well, blue on Garry's side and Red on Ib's side. Don't make the color's too dark, maybe just fade the color in
Background- Add a few rose petals~
Text- On the top right will be my username and on the bottom left will be: "Promise of Reunion"

I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU DO THIS PERFECTLY.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom