• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Dan

New signature! What?! But it hasn't even been a week yet! I don't care. Check it out.

ThePowerofDetermination.png

Whee. I'm pretty proud of this one. The text on the bottom is a little bit hard to read, but still legible, so I guess it's fine. What do you guys think?

Also, Furie, I'll get to your graphics... probably later tonight. Or when I'm not lazy.

He certainly look determined, good job ol'bean.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Next up is a new avatar. I am proud of this one. (I'd better be, I accidentally overwrote a great texture file when I saved this. :kawaii:)

1CAqC

This avatar is of the Sword Art Online character Eugeo, who debuted in Volume 9 of the light novel series. This particular picture of him was taken from the official novel art of Volume 11.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Next up is a new avatar. I am proud of this one. (I'd better be, I accidentally overwrote a great texture file when I saved this. :kawaii:)

1CAqC

This avatar is of the Sword Art Online character Eugeo, who debuted in Volume 9 of the light novel series. This particular picture of him was taken from the official novel art of Volume 11.
It really looks nice, especially the background. Keep up the good work, it's pretty nice.

Violet Link

Your new sig looks really cool! It looks beautiful, great for a thing for an ending. I think that signature you made is by fer the most coolest thing you made here, keep it up, brother.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I improved my last signature. I finally got the screenshots of Kirito and Asuna that I needed. Now that I have them, I could improve the Sword Art Online commemoration signature. It's much better now than it was before.

InMemoryofSwordArtOnline_zpsa7d5cad1.png

I definitely like this much better than the last one. :)

Violet Link

I improved my last signature. I finally got the screenshots of Kirito and Asuna that I needed. Now that I have them, I could improve the Sword Art Online commemoration signature. It's much better now than it was before.

InMemoryofSwordArtOnline_zpsa7d5cad1.png

I definitely like this much better than the last one. :)

Now this is definitely the best than the others that you made. It just fits for a good ending. Great job, really.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Azure, your graphics have yet again amazed me. Great work on the avatar. Looks beautiful<3 The Signature looks flawless. Great work:yes:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The anime adaption of Fairy Tail is ending on March 30 at episode 175. So, I made a commemoration signature for the anime. (This is like my third commemoration sig by now :cooky:)

WeAreFAIRYTAIL_zps8d55cefa.png

I used a neat fanart coloring of a scene from one of the recent manga chapters for the background, then a faded picture of Natsu from the end of opening 13 up in the corner there. Then I used a render of the anime's logo, and found a text generator for the logo's font to make the words "We Are". I had to edit "We Are" a lot so that it would match the text of the logo, but it isn't perfect. In fact, it looks a bit sloppy.

Either way, I'm proud of it. I'm going to miss Fairy Tail a lot once it's over. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom