• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Eduarda - I think this would be claiming so
DekuNut - Suspect
Vergo - Commuter
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze - Suspect
Frozen Chosen - Suspect

kokirion - JoaT
Kirino
Linkdude - Roleblocker
PatCat - Cop

A Link In Time
HeroOfTime - Immobilizer
Jamie

Tbh, when I made this post I was shocked to see that this is how many confirmed townies we have. I didn't understand the magnitude of the soft claims until then.

I don't think town would have gotten anywhere this close if even any kind of soft claiming wasn't allowed.

Makes me understand everyone's frustration with claims

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Tbh, when I made this post I was shocked to see that this is how many confirmed townies we have. I didn't understand the magnitude of the soft claims until then.

I don't think town would have gotten anywhere this close if even any kind of soft claiming wasn't allowed.

Makes me understand everyone's frustration with claims
True.

Normally it wouldn't be much of a problem. Imagine that you're suddenly in a mafia-like real life situation. Locked up with some other people, having to find out who is who etc.
Would you really share every bit of info you find to the others? I probably would not, way to risky. There would be many things that I'd keep to myself.

Here at ZD, we have recently developped some kind of trust regarding this. We often play with the same people, so you know what to expect. Through trial and error we found the ideal way for the town to win. And what to do about it?

What makes it worse is that in many games we host here, it really easy to deduce what roles can be expected in the game, and for example what happened during the night, as revealed in night scenes. The combination of this makes it really easy to support any claiming, and rather, almost impossible NOT to make use of it.

If you have info that could make you win the game, you cannot unsee that info. And of course you use and reveal that. That is not bad, no it is good to exploit the system, that's what mafia is about, in my opinion. But I do think that system doesn't suit us anymore. It's too predictable and the town found a way to claim victory in virtually every game.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well guys it looks like you're all wrapping this up nicely. Good luck to you guys in finishing this one up so we win and such. As to the claiming thing, I'll make a post about it in the general thread so I don't start conversating here

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
the town found a way to claim victory in virtually every game.
not in THEBESTZDMAFIA

SPEAKING OF THEBESTZDMAFIA: SHAMELESS SELF PLUG! I'M LAURA LINNEY AND IF YOU LIKE COOL, UNPREDICTABLE, HILARIOUS, AND STUPID MAFIA GAMES THAT ARE ALSO VERY, VERY BASTARD, SIGN UP FOR THESMALLESTZDMAFIA AFTER DEK:unu:T'S GAME AND THEBESTZDMAFIA2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO (coming to you soon™ in 2028 in the end of our president Kanye's second term) THEY'RE BOTH GOING TO BE GREAT GAMES

thesmallestzdmafia and thebestzdmafia2: electric boogaloo are supported by: the mods, LittleGumball and Johnny Sooshi, and by players like you. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom