• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
During the 3 nights Storm was alive, he gave his item to Viral, DekuNut, and Gummy. Not FroCho.

Malon was already the bulletproof townie. So just Godfather is left.
True

I actually just wanted to see if he could entertain me with some new super crafty escape. But now that you mention it... I think the web is already closed. This cow has given all his milk already : /

Vote: Viral Maze

let's quickly head to the next day

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral, Koki thinks you're a cow.

The_Cow_King.png

I am the Cow King. Hear me mooooooooo

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Viral is the best person to play Mafia with <3

Doctor, remember! Let's wrap this game up :D

Ok :D

So tonight my first target will be PatCat. My second target? I'm purely random.orging it. So Mafia, logic won't lead to my second target so you can get rid of PatCat. And if you go with luck, you only have a 1/10 chance of being right.

Now there are a lot of different roleblock and Nightkill combinations regarding PatCat and I. I've gone through them all and the only single combination which will not give the town another confirmed townie, is Mafia roleblocking me and nightkilling PatCat.

To avoid this, the doctor should simply protect PatCat tonight.

No matter what happens next night, town will have another confirmed.

PatCat if you don't chose one of the three this time, I swear.

kokirion

I see not enough votes and too much of Viral's free time

>.>

For some reason, everytime we're close to hammering Viral, we give him another day to celebrate his upcoming doom. Back in the old days we only gave our prisoners some last words, merely to satisfy our sadistic urges. I don't support this new, modern, weak **** : |

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I have a code of honour which includes: Womanising, not womanising, looking at pictures of puppies, and not voting myself.
You guys will just have to endure my slow, speed-lynch.

kokirion

Sorry, I've been paying attention to E3, but I thought Viral seemed like he was playing the game normally, I haven't really seen him trying to avoid confrontation.
pfffffff. I want to have Pendio on the line right now. xP

But in all seriousness, I didn't think he played scummy this game. Actually, if he didn't get unlucky he would've gotten really far. BUT, he should've died at night. But he did not. And every singly possible explanation has been exhausted by him, and they have all been disproven. Pretty much the only left explanation of these past events is that he is the mafia leader. So please lend us your vote and put that shiny dagger in his heart

pfffffff. I want to have Pendio on the line right now. xP

But in all seriousness, I didn't think he played scummy this game. Actually, if he didn't get unlucky he would've gotten really far. BUT, he should've died at night. But he did not. And every singly possible explanation has been exhausted by him, and they have all been disproven. Pretty much the only left explanation of these past events is that he is the mafia leader. So please lend us your vote and put that shiny dagger in his heart
Can't argue with that
Vote: Viral Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom