• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I also blocked you the night before. I got a one shot RB from Storm on Night 1, Eduarda. You can look back at our brief convo about it on Day 2. I told him I holstered it.
I used it on you Night 3 (not last night, but the one before). Clearly you don't get a message from the mod saying you were RBd, but rather have to deduce it from the day scene so I assume you just deduced it incorrectly.
You said you switched me and Frozen right that night, right?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I also blocked you the night before. I got a one shot RB from Storm on Night 1, Eduarda. You can look back at our brief convo about it on Day 2. I told him I holstered it.
I used it on you Night 3 (not last night, but the one before). Clearly you don't get a message from the mod saying you were RBd, but rather have to deduce it from the day scene so I assume you just deduced it incorrectly.

Read my post I made earlier, Viral:

Ok so from Viral's interaction with Storm in Day 3, and him saying that he PMed Tristan Night 3, we can conclude that he RBed me Night 3. Now as Koki has already previously pointed out, it is obvious my action went through and I was not roleblocked.

I tried to figure out if Mafia might have RBed Viral, above, but remembered the Mafia Roleblocker roleblocked PatCat. And Linkdude roleblocked DekuNut. So none of the roleblockers targeted him last night.

Now since the item given by Storm was a role block, we can safely assume if Storm gave an item to the Mafia, it wouldn't be a role block. So there is no way Viral was roleblocked and no way I was roleblocked. Viral's statement doesn't add up. Yet again.

It's not that I misunderstood the night scene. It's that there is no possible way I was roleblocked because the night scene literally states the targets were switched. And there is no possible way you were roleblocked either, as I explained in the quote above.

Elsewhere, an android was searching for someone. He had his eye on this someone since the previous day, and was quite sure he/she was a member of the mafia. He found who he was looking for, and he shot a powerful beam from the gem on his forehead. However, the beam seemed to have no affect on the target. Confused, the android came closer to the figure and realized that it was not actually the one he was intending to kill after all. It was strange, he thought, since he was definitely here the day before. They must have switched places or something. He departed the scene disappointed.

Yes. If you caught up to my soft claim, you'll know my action does not effect my targets' nightactions.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I have 2 questions for you then.

1) Why did you decide to target her that night?

2) How do you explain that Froyo did not die that night. If Eduarda had been targeted, my shot must've hit Froyo.
I know Froyo wasn't hit because it was said so in the night scene, he got switched with someone. At the same time, Eduarda, the only one we know of so far that is able to switch players like that, admitted that she targeted Froyo. I see it as very unlikely that there is another person who could've done that. Leading me once again to wonder why you didn't die.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
PatCat investigate one of the 3 unknowns

If so I think I got a plan to make sure that happens
oh yes, definitely. I was really surprised in the first place to see that he investigated Viral Maze. It didn't tell us anything. We didn't expect him to be a goon, he's under suspicion for being the potential godfather. So IF he is guilty he will show up as innocent.
Instead, I would've loved to know the alignment of someone I know nothing about. That will provide us with far more information

Eduarda

oh yes, definitely

Ok :D

So tonight my first target will be PatCat. My second target? I'm purely random.orging it. So Mafia, logic won't lead to my second target so you can get rid of PatCat. And if you go with luck, you only have a 1/10 chance of being right.

Now there are a lot of different roleblock and Nightkill combinations regarding PatCat and I. I've gone through them all and the only single combination which will not give the town another confirmed townie, is Mafia roleblocking me and nightkilling PatCat.

To avoid this, the doctor should simply protect PatCat tonight.

No matter what happens next night, town will have another confirmed.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I have 2 questions for you then.

1) Why did you decide to target her that night?
I've been suspicious of her since Day 1, that's no surprise. I wanted to see what would happen if blocked her.

2) How do you explain that Froyo did not die that night. If Eduarda had been targeted, my shot must've hit Froyo.
I know Froyo wasn't hit because it was said so in the night scene, he got switched with someone. At the same time, Eduarda, the only one we know of so far that is able to switch players like that, admitted that she targeted Froyo. I see it as very unlikely that there is another person who could've done that. Leading me once again to wonder why you didn't die.
I can only offer conjecture. Maybe it was an item/power from Storm given to Fro-yo. I'd assume a modified Hide ability to hide behind another player?

Eduarda

Although unlikely, it could be true.
During the 3 nights Storm was alive, he gave his item to Viral, DekuNut, and Gummy. Not FroCho.

But then who is that bullet proof guy? If that person stands up we can make Patrick investigate him. If no one stands up I will vote for you
Malon was already the bulletproof townie. So just Godfather is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom