• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Between LG, hero of Legend, kirino and alit my list of scummy->least scummy I'd
Hero of Legend
Kirino >/////<
ALIT
LG

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Yeah, Jamie, looking at Viral's interaction with Storm yesterday and his reaction to being accused today, it seems like he didn't activate his one shot bulletproof, if that was the power given to him.

Worthy of note is ALIT's reaction to Linkdude claiming that he roleblocked him. I thought that was game, set, and match, but ALIT kept his cool and just said it straight that he doesn't have a night action. I wouldn't put it past him to bluff though, as he kept a steady hand at the endgame of TF2 despite it being functionally hopeless.

Hmm. Thinking back, ALIT stated a few days ago that he forgot this game is Role Madness.

I can only see that happening if he's town. If he was Mafia, he would know none of his members are just goons. And also, its a given Mafia would be keeping in mind that the game is Role Madness when deciding their night actions.

ALIT was higher in my possible scum list but this makes me put him lower.

I'll be re-adding Gummy because you're right, she's not confirmed. And removing Jamie because his presence there is only valid if we don't hit GF, not how scummy he is.

From most scummy to least scummy

The Hero Of Legend
Kirino
ALIT
LittleGumball

I mean, HoL has basically a null read for me. It's so hard to tell with the small amount of posts we have. I think after DekuNut, Frozen Chosen, and Viral Maze, if one of them is GF, The Hero Of Legend should be out next target.

If he's not scum... well everyone else is leaning quite town to me. Kirion has been contributing a lot and has been helpful. ALIT I explained above. And Gummy, as I stated she seems very Town to me. The Hero of Legend is the only big unknown.

Eduarda

I don't like where this is going. If [PatCat has] a PR, that would certainly explain [his] sheepish play, but I think someone softclaiming right now is bluffing.

Just remembered this is a role madness game, so everyone has a PR. Scratch that last part. I think I know what role Pat is claiming. I believe it has to do with his Day 1 suspicions.

Unvote

When he stated he forgot the game was Role Madness

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I honestly can't really blame the playstyle. It gets to a point where you can definitely be "too townie" in a game, and by virtue of that be eliminated early. And it's no fun being taken out of the game. I understand wanting to maintain a sense of ambiguity just for the sake of being in the game longer, but I feel like we're at the point in this game where we can start sorting all of that out.
That's not what I'm getting at. What I'm getting at is just that's how I've been playing lately, unconcioussly. I've been kinda useless as town, which traveled over to become a scumread. I don't do it for the sake of staying in the game - I do it because, as a whole, I don't put enough time into the game.

Unvote: Frozen Chosen
Vote: DekuNut

Fite me
juicyedge
Come at me gurl

A Godfather investigation would just yield "town" as a result. Not nothing at all, iirc.
That does tend to be how investigation immune is done here.

Aaaah my first quote fail this game ;-;
Welcome to the club

Yes, Pendios been helping me out in our private convo. However, I really have no idea how to prove I'm not Mafia except simply saying "I'm not Mafia."
^ Me rn

I'll go through other people later, and see what I can leave you guys with, but I'll leave this for now though.
Vote: A-Maze-ing Raj
I know we promised him we'd wait, but I want to just mention that we can still put a little pressure on him now. I'm expecting the thing he was going to say to be the invention, but, as people mentioned by others, his previous posts don't add up to what came through last night. I'm putting my vote on him now, for when he comes back, just to show we care.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm not caught up with the last how many pages, but I remembered I used the ability Storm gave me on Night 1.
It was an RB and I targeted Eduarda. I had an passive power that finished already so I forgot I sent Tristan a PM last night. Thus my supreme confusion when Storm kept asking me what my role action was.
I'll catch up some other time, or I'll end up lynched, so w/e

Eduarda

I'm not caught up with the last how many pages, but I remembered I used the ability Storm gave me on Night 1.
It was an RB and I targeted Eduarda. I had an passive power that finished already so I forgot I sent Tristan a PM last night. Thus my supreme confusion when Storm kept asking me what my role action was.
I'll catch up some other time, or I'll end up lynched, so w/e

So you're saying that Storm gave you a one shot RB on night 1. You said you used the RB on me. Did you use it on me night 2 or night 3?

You also said that the ability your role gives you is passive and that it's effects are gone. Because your role is inactive, you have no need to contact Tristan. But you did last night. To use your RB action on me?

Am I correct in assuming that this power that your role used to give you isn't bulletproof?

Also we aren't planning to lynch you just yet. So I'd like when you catch up, you give your input on what happened so far, please.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The RB was a 1 shot. My actual role is semi active and semi passive. I dont select targets or anything, it just does itself so I didn't PM Tristan much.
It's no secret I've been more into Dollhouse so last night slipped my memory.

Eduarda

The RB was a 1 shot. My actual role is semi active and semi passive. I dont select targets or anything, it just does itself so I didn't PM Tristan much.
It's no secret I've been more into Dollhouse so last night slipped my memory.
So you're saying you roleblocked me last night?

Eduarda

Also, is there any way of knowing that your actual power was in effect last night? Do you receive a PM from Tristan like a dreamer, or is it more like Bulletproof or Commuter where there is no communication at all.

Eduarda

Ok so from Viral's interaction with Storm in Day 3, and him saying that he PMed Tristan Night 3, we can conclude that he RBed me Night 3. Now as Koki has already previously pointed out, it is obvious my action went through and I was not roleblocked.

I tried to figure out if Mafia might have RBed Viral, above, but remembered the Mafia Roleblocker roleblocked PatCat. And Linkdude roleblocked DekuNut. So none of the roleblockers targeted him last night.

Now since the item given by Storm was a role block, we can safely assume if Storm gave an item to the Mafia, it wouldn't be a role block. So there is no way Viral was roleblocked and no way I was roleblocked. Viral's statement doesn't add up. Yet again.

@Tristan how many shot was Storm?

Anyone else want to own up to having gotten an item from Storm? I haven't.

Eduarda

Storm's Day 4 List

- Eduarda
- Sadia-Ultron (SK)(Voting Ghost)
- Pendio-Black Panther (Jailkeeper)
- DekuNut-Trombone Player
- Ver-go-a-go-go
- Storm
- The Hero of Legend
- LittleGumball-Salmon
- Viral Maze-****ing Raj, Man
- Frozen Chosen
- kokirion
- Kirino
- Linkdude74
- PatCat
- Mido- Captain America (Vig)
- Malon -War Machine (BP Townie)
- ALIT
- HeroOfTime-SPIDER-MAN (Paralyzer)
- Johnny Sooshi-Scarlet Witch (Mind Controller)
- Jamie
Ok this is really unfair :/ I shouldn't use this info. Damn it, Storm. If Gummy owned up we might have been able to figure it out ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom