• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Im sorry if this is mean, PatCat, but I think it would have been a ton more valuable to investigate one of the unknown 3 to lessen the pool. Viral's already caught in his own web.
Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Viral was unknown to me so I gave it a shot. Could of gotten the same result on those three others that you mentioned and it wouldn't have been helpful.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Viral was unknown to me so I gave it a shot. Could of gotten the same result on those three others that you mentioned and it wouldn't have been helpful.
It would have lessened the pool of 3 down to two so we could avoid chances of a mislynch more

But oh well.

@The Hero of Legend @Kirino @A Link In Time

Do you think this investigation makes it more likely Viral is Mafia or town?

Eduarda

If I got a town result, no. Viral isn't the only one that could be godfather
But coupled with the fact he didn't die last night when there was literally no reason for him to be alive, and the statements he made like of rokeblocking me which cant be true in any way, it clearly indicates hes the GF

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm not caught up but I'm reading the new posts too. Eduarda, you said you were RBd this night? How did you figure that out?
Humour me, and follow along. I'm going somewhere with this.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay so considering there are likely 2 scum left, there's a 50/50 chance if you investigate scum that they come up as town. But I'm not betting my money on finding the Godfather, we can get him after we lynch the remaining scum.

Eduarda

I'm not caught up but I'm reading the new posts too. Eduarda, you said you were RBd this night? How did you figure that out?
Humour me, and follow along. I'm going somewhere with this.
I targeted PatCat and Frozen Chosen.

Since Gunny's kill hit her target, I was able to conclude I was roleblocked.

Jamie

Vote: The Hero of Legend

I'm feeling pretty good about this.

Jamie

Why would you rather see Ben lynched, than Viral, today? :?
Because if we've narrowed it down to 5 people, myself being 1, so 4 people, and 2 of them are scum, someone who is investigated town only has a 1/3rd chance of being mafia (2 town + 1 godfather), while someone with no results at all has a 50% chance (2 town, 2 scum), and hero I've found suspicious all game (actually voted for him earlier), so that + math = why lynch viral?

Eduarda

Because if we've narrowed it down to 5 people, myself being 1, so 4 people, and 2 of them are scum, someone who is investigated town only has a 1/3rd chance of being mafia (2 town + 1 godfather), while someone with no results at all has a 50% chance (2 town, 2 scum), and hero I've found suspicious all game (actually voted for him earlier), so that + math = why lynch viral?
Though I do agree that Ben had been playing in a very unhelpful way and I want him lynched first out of the 3 unaligned players (I count you as townie and Viral as scum), I don't get your logic. Yes, looking at the options in a purely statistical point of view and just looking at numbers, HoL seems like a better option to go for. But while probability can only get us so far, suspicions and in-game evidence along with connecting the dots can help a lot more.

Do you have a theory suggesting why Viral might have not died Night 3? Other than him being the godfather? And last you spoke about Viral you stated that you want to hear his take on things before coming to a conclusion. Though he hasn't caught up with the game in 3 days, he did post a bit indicating his night action for Night 3. And as I explained, his statement couldn't be true. Which further increases his likelihood of being Mafia as town would have no reason to lie when they are on the chopping board (unless you're Storm, from what I've heard :P).

Do you know something that we are unaware of?

Jamie

I'm fine with a raj lynch, I suppose it's pretty strange that he didn't die since we don't have an explanation. This is role madness however so it's pretty hard to say. I'm fine with switching my vote.

Unvote
Vote: raj

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally 5.1:

Viral Maze (2) - Eduarda, Jamie
Not Voting: The Hero of Legend, PatCat, HeroOfTime, Viral Maze, Kokirion, LittleGumball, Kirino, A Link In Time

With 10 alive, 6 votes are majority. Day 5 will end Friday, June 17th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom