• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Tristan are we allowed to accept Storm's hint and make conclusions ourselves? I mean it was against the rules but it was vague and I think almost everyone already saw it. Or should we try to ignore it

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok Gummy, I'll accept that.

@Storm, for future references what you just did counts as revealing information after you have died. This is against the rules in every Mafia game.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Tristan are we allowed to accept Storm's hint and make conclusions ourselves? I mean it was against the rules but it was vague and I think almost everyone already saw it. Or should we try to ignore it
How can we ignore it lol we already know the reality

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The information that was revealed post-death is crucial information, and possibly game-changing. There's a chance I might have to end the game now, but I'm gonna think on it. For the time being, I'm putting this game on hold until I figure out what I'm going to do.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I must ask that nobody posts in here until I say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom