• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I could claim, or softclaim at least. That'll help, I'm sure. Beyond that, I can't exactly state reasons for why you two are wrong, but you are. I don't know what else is going on during the nights.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Tonight, many people were out and about running errands.
Elsewhere, an android was searching for someone. He had his eye on this someone since the previous day, and was quite sure he/she was a member of the mafia. He found who he was looking for, and he shot a powerful beam from the gem on his forehead. However, the beam seemed to have no affect on the target. Confused, the android came closer to the figure and realized that it was not actually the one he was intending to kill after all. It was strange, he thought, since he was definitely here the day before. They must have switched places or something. He departed the scene disappointed.
Rather, actually, it sounds as if the shot has really been deflected because of something that Viral did.
The posts of Tristan give some information here and there, and look at another nightscene about what seems to be clearly hinting towards a roleblocker:

A tall, good looking, long-haired man was wandering about, searching for something to kill. He came across a man wielding what appeared to be a bow and arrow. He raised his scepter and pointed it at his target, ready to shoot, but nothing happened. For some reason, he was unable to shoot. Bewildered, he turned away and left before his target even knew he was there. It perhaps wouldn't have worked anyway, as somebody was waiting there, prepared to save the target if the need arose.
In the post refering to Viral, it didn't say that the shot couldn't be fired. It simply said the shot didn't affect the target. It's not a RB, and I would then also assume Tristan would write a different scene if a doctor intervened. And having no effect does not sound as if a doctor was aiding someone's lethal wounds.

If Viral then says he's not BP, I would say he is lying. Unless he has another explanation about what happened, but seeing his last post I doubt that. And even if he does would come up with something else now, after his last post, I would suspect it's exactly that, something made up. But perhaps he brings forward something so stunning that I change my opinion

Okay, I got some stuff I'm going to answer in my next post. I'm curious to hear how Viral is not BP and how Dekunut could not be scum after the confirmed roleblock by Linkdude.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm curious to hear how Viral is not BP
Since he can't reply it's a dead trail to follow right now. I won't cut him slack tomorrow, though.

how Dekunut could not be scum after the confirmed roleblock by Linkdude.
Since he's been a town read to me so far I'd rather focus on the more immediate information. But if you and Viral don't flip Godfather, DekuNut is definitely the next to go after.

Can you answer your accusations now.

Elsewhere, an android was searching for someone. He had his eye on this someone since the previous day, and was quite sure he/she was a member of the mafia. He found who he was looking for, and he shot a powerful beam from the gem on his forehead. However, the beam seemed to have no affect on the target. Confused, the android came closer to the figure and realized that it was not actually the one he was intending to kill after all. It was strange, he thought, since he was definitely here the day before. They must have switched places or something. He departed the scene disappointed.

So Vision was trying to kill but got switched? And it was switched to someone who was bulletproof. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Either that or a redirector are the only ideas I have to explain that. @Frozen Chosen I don't think you ever mentioned how you knew that?

Nope, I didn't.

Now why can't there be a town role cop? Despite there already being a town cop, yeah there can be since this is role madness. It'll probably be X-shot. 3 maybe. So Frozen, if you can give me 2 other people's role's. I may let you off the hook.

You are really close. Do you guys want me to claim? I can show you what I know.

Now even more solidifying my argument, Frozen Chosen should have died instead of Viral. He didn't. It doesn't seem like anything interfered. So Fro Cho is bullet proof. Now we already got a bullet proof townie. So I'm pretty sure he's the Mafia Godfather.

So supposedly I'm a Jack-of-All Trades, Bulletproof Mafia member... Sure, that makes sense. You forgot Football Fighting Pirate King In Space, by the way.

Eduarda

You are really close. Do you guys want me to claim? I can show you what I know.
Soft claim but don't claim.

So supposedly I'm a Jack-of-All Trades, Bulletproof Mafia member... Sure, that makes sense. You forgot Football Fighting Pirate King In Space, by the way.
??? Mafia share information. It doesn't necessarily mean you're JoaT but there's a JoaT in your scum team. You could have been the bullet proof one.

??? Mafia share information. It doesn't necessarily mean you're JoaT but there's a JoaT in your scum team. You could have been the bullet proof o

Ah. I thought you were pointing all of those accusations as me. Sorry.

Since he's been a town read to me so far I'd rather focus on the more immediate information. But if you and Viral don't flip Godfather, DekuNut is definitely the next to go after.

What gives you a town read on Dekunut? That I'm curious about. To me, Dekunut is number one on my scum list.

Soft claim but don't claim.

Sure, you're really close one less shot and add another ability. That's probably a little too hard...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm's Day 4 List

- Eduarda
- Sadia-Ultron (SK)(Voting Ghost)
- Pendio-Black Panther (Jailkeeper)
- DekuNut-Trombone Player
- Ver-go-a-go-go
- Storm
- The Hero of Legend
- LittleGumball-Salmon
- Viral Maze-****ing Raj, Man
- Frozen Chosen
- kokirion
- Kirino
- Linkdude74
- PatCat
- Mido- Captain America (Vig)
- Malon -War Machine (BP Townie)
- ALIT
- HeroOfTime-SPIDER-MAN (Paralyzer)
- Johnny Sooshi-Scarlet Witch (Mind Controller)
- Jamie

Analysis of The Night

Tonight, many people were out and about running errands.

A tall, good looking, long-haired man was wandering about, searching for something to kill. He came across a man wielding what appeared to be a bow and arrow. He raised his scepter and pointed it at his target, ready to shoot, but nothing happened. For some reason, he was unable to shoot. Bewildered, he turned away and left before his target even knew he was there. It perhaps wouldn't have worked anyway, as somebody was waiting there, prepared to save the target if the need arose.

Loki attempted to kill Hawkeye, but was roleblocked... and possibly awaiting to be shielded by Somebody

Vision got duped by Quicksilver The Transporter

Much was happening, but once again, no blood was actually spilled this night.

When morning arrived, the artificial intelligence program known as Ultron awoke and uploaded itself into a computer virus. While his physical body was destroyed, his intelligence was still active. Sadia is now unable to join discussions, but she may freely vote and unvote during the day phases. The town must be extra strategic from here on out as Sadia still has no alignment, and can therefore join any lynches that she pleases without personal consequence.

Eduarda may now rejoin the discussion.

So Nobody Died
Sadia can vote if she wishes

Now I Believe I was Pinged
so

Sorry everyone, I've been preoccupied with E3 and I kind of forgot to respond in here.
In my opinion, Storm seems like he's just kind of going with the flow; none of his votes have really seen much action, and it honestly reminds me of my earlier posts. @Storm have you noticed anybody in your opinion that you think is particularly scummy?

What do you want me to Say? I say the Wrong person, and the Speed Lynch is Strong, despite the prrof of my Towniness, because the word of the day when all else fails is
STORM 4 POLICY LYNCH

and Honestly, I feel the Worse scum feels from.

ALSO
So FroCho was supposed to die but the NK was switched to Viral instead. Opposite from what I thought it would end up as >.>

Viral is the one who's bullet proof. Gosh. I'm still not leaving FroCho though. Everything else points to him being Mafia.
What do you have to say to his
I didn't want to claim, but DAMMIT
The Truth Is....

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@LittleGumball if I get near lynch would you murder me if I claimed? :P
w/e i don't give a single heck everyone else is claiming like there's no tomorrow why not??????!///1///
we've probably been misinterpreting the night scenes the last few nights.
I TOLD YOU IT'S THE GREEN GOBLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, you're really close one less shot and add another ability.
So you ARE mafia joat then?????? :)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
200_s.gif

Eduarda

What gives you a town read on Dekunut? That I'm curious about. To me, Dekunut is number one on my scum list.
Simply the same reason Viral gave. I haven't noticed much of Deku. He seemed to be contributing to me and being helping and clarifying things so I am not worried about him. I wasn't sure if I would die last night so I didn't bother looking back at his posts. I will do that this game day though. But right now, he's not high up there.
Vision got duped by Quicksilver The Transporter
Who's this quicksilver. You mentioned him twice. Is this some kind of inside fandom joke or a serious statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom