• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well he did clarify it. Check the winky winky from yesterday because Tristan is probably Ferrious

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Shortly after the fourth day had begun, Storm stepped up in front of the press and said "Truth is... I am Iron Man". Later that evening, he went home and got drunk. Thinking he was donning the Iron Man suit, when he actually wasn't, he jumped out the window of his Malibu mansion and fell into the Pacific Ocean. He was dead.

Storm was Tony Stark/Iron Man, the Town Inventor.

The town now realized what happens when people break the rules.

Vote tally coming soon, the rest of you may keep playing.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Did you mean Malibu?
Because Miami is Funnier. I fell 5000 miles west.

RIP Storm

Love you All

Hasta Lasgna

Kirino

Tatakae
I already stated that I suspected Deku and would have been willing to lynch him over Sadia yesterday. The fact that the Mafia kill didn't go through when he was roleblocked, along with the flavor indicating that being roleblocked is exactly why the killer failed (although there seems to have been a doctor too) makes it highly likely that he's scum.

Vote: DekuNut

Unless he can actually make an adequate defense of himself (which, so far, he's been very much unable to do) and give a good alternative explanation as to why the Mafia kill didn't go through, I don't see myself removing my vote.

That being said, it's best not to rush into a lynch, since there's a lot to discuss today. I'm suspicious of Raj for being alive (although I have an idea as to why he might be as town), but I'll at least wait until he's able to respond properly. As for Frozen, It's obvious what he's claiming, or at least part of it is; I'm not sure whether to trust him, especially given his behavior yesterday, but I think he's still worth keeping an eye on.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm suspicious of Raj for being alive (although I have an idea as to why he might be as town), but I'll at least wait until he's able to respond properly.
How do you have a reason why someone might be Town. Are you saying something he did is protown

As for Frozen, It's obvious what he's claiming, or at least part of it is;
Care to elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom