• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I received no such message and I highly doubt mods tell a person when their night action failed.
sorry, I messed up 2 games there.

Point is, I am interested in what was happening last night, and I am puzzling it together. But I am missing a few important pieces, there are a few things that I do not yet understand.
You may have some info that sheds light on those things I can't seem to comprehend yet.

Are you vision then? If you targeted him? If not, why is there no mention of you in the night scene?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
sorry, I messed up 2 games there.
You literally dropped my confidence from skyrocket to crash and burn. I wished I was immobilized again and that's the worst thing that happened to me in Mafia ;-; Don't do that

Are you vision then? If you targeted him? If not, why is there no mention of you in the night scene?
No... I thought you were vision lol.
My night action required me to have two targets. I think I made it pretty clear what my role is in my last post.

Eduarda

Forgot to mention!

The whole "Frozen Chosen's response is town and good and nice and he's innocent". No. If I'm right, Mafia knows there's a bus driver in the game. That gives Mafia a sense of confidence that if someone claims to target them, they can easily blame the Bus Driver.

Eduarda

The whole "Frozen Chosen's response is town and good and nice and he's innocent". No. If I'm right, Mafia knows there's a bus driver in the game. That gives Mafia a sense of confidence that if someone claims to target them, they can easily blame the Bus Driver.
Especially since I was immobilized so there was no one to counter claim that

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't even sort of believe you, Deku. You were RB'd and so was scum, according to the flavor. I cannot imagine a scenario where we have flavor like that and someone was not RB'd. I mean, perhaps it was doctor? And okay, fine, if so then I guess I'm wrong but I'm highly doubting it.

Vote: DekuNut
*shrugs*
Not even sure what I can say. I can keep saying in not scum all day and you'd take it with a grain of salt. @LittleGumball if I get near lynch would you murder me if I claimed? :P

Sorry everyone, I've been preoccupied with E3 and I kind of forgot to respond in here.

In my opinion, Storm seems like he's just kind of going with the flow; none of his votes have really seen much action, and it honestly reminds me of my earlier posts. @Storm have you noticed anybody in your opinion that you think is particularly scummy?

kokirion

Forgot to mention!

probably. The night scene confirmed the existence of the bus driver.

kokirion

That happened yesterday though. Before the night scene confirmed the existence of a bus driver. The only way FroCho could have known is through a role cop.
I suppose.
How likely do you think he is a role cop?
We already have someone claiming to be a cop, Froyo is no joat etc.

It is not unlikely that the mafia has a rolecop themselves, supplying their members with information they would otherwise not have

Eduarda

I suppose.
How likely do you think he is a role cop?
We already have someone claiming to be a cop, Froyo is no joat etc.

It is not unlikely that the mafia has a rolecop themselves, supplying their members with information they would otherwise not have
Did you read my post >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom