• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Oh wait... I'm an idiot. I checked my role pm again and I blocked Deku last night. I just had ALIT on the mind after I sent my block in. I don't entirely remember why I blocked Deku. I'm going to look at the last bit of the day again to remind myself. I still stand by what I said about ALIT, but I blocked Deku.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't even sort of believe you, Deku. You were RB'd and so was scum, according to the flavor. I cannot imagine a scenario where we have flavor like that and someone was not RB'd. I mean, perhaps it was doctor? And okay, fine, if so then I guess I'm wrong but I'm highly doubting it.

Vote: DekuNut

I got work in 10 minutes so I'll do more in-depth later.

We're we going to iso and/or lynch Deku Nut today anyway? There's a good case to be made for why he's scum, and it's about time we get one under our belt. Sure, LD could've miraculously been redirected or something, but I don't see that as likely.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hmm. Ok.
Sorry, didn't think Viral was scum.

Now about how many shots do janitors get in games? I don't remember. Is it usually 1 shot. Are they usually in Mafia Joat?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm literally jumping off my seat right now so sorry if this post is rushed or incoherent. I'll defend my point more when I calm down :P

Ok Mafia went after me last night. Thanks to the doc and the whatever-it-was who stopped it~ I expected them to go after Viral. Anyways, that kinda solidifies my point more.

So Frozen's little statement there that there was a bus driver really caught my attention. Either he's a role cop, or someone in his team is.
Now why can't there be a town role cop? Despite there already being a town cop, yeah there can be since this is role madness. It'll probably be X-shot. 3 maybe. So Frozen, if you can give me 2 other people's role's. I may let you off the hook.

Now looking into Janitor. I thought one possibility is that Janitor and Mafia would go after me tonight to hide my role. But I decided to try to save Viral instead of myself. There was no Janitor, though. Just one lone figure. Curious that that lone figure wasn't the usual Loki (I think). I think Mafia sent out someone else tonight. Maybe to not make it as obvious that person is Mafia. Because the town knows Loki as the standard Mafia assassin.

So anyways, I think this makes it pretty likely Janitor is one shot. Now a one shot in a role madness game. Sux to be them. But what's more likely is that the Janitor is part of the abilities of a Mafia JoaT. And guess what another one of their abilities could be? Role cop.

Now even more solidifying my argument, Frozen Chosen should have died instead of Viral. He didn't. It doesn't seem like anything interfered. So Fro Cho is bullet proof. Now we already got a bullet proof townie. So I'm pretty sure he's the Mafia Godfather.

Vote: Frozen Chosen

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'm literally jumping off my seat right now so sorry if this post is rushed or incoherent. I'll defend my point more when I calm down :P

Ok Mafia went after me last night. Thanks to the doc and the whatever-it-was who stopped it~ I expected them to go after Viral. Anyways, that kinda solidifies my point more.

So Frozen's little statement there that there was a bus driver really caught my attention. Either he's a role cop, or someone in his team is.
Now why can't there be a town role cop? Despite there already being a town cop, yeah there can be since this is role madness. It'll probably be X-shot. 3 maybe. So Frozen, if you can give me 2 other people's role's. I may let you off the hook.

Now looking into Janitor. I thought one possibility is that Janitor and Mafia would go after me tonight to hide my role. But I decided to try to save Viral instead of myself. There was no Janitor, though. Just one lone figure. Curious that that lone figure wasn't the usual Loki (I think). I think Mafia sent out someone else tonight. Maybe to not make it as obvious that person is Mafia. Because the town knows Loki as the standard Mafia assassin.

So anyways, I think this makes it pretty likely Janitor is one shot. Now a one shot in a role madness game. Sux to be them. But what's more likely is that the Janitor is part of the abilities of a Mafia JoaT. And guess what another one of their abilities could be? Role cop.

Now even more solidifying my argument, Frozen Chosen should have died instead of Viral. He didn't. It doesn't seem like anything interfered. So Fro Cho is bullet proof. Now we already got a bullet proof townie. So I'm pretty sure he's the Mafia Godfather.

Vote: Frozen Chosen
did you target Frocho last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom