• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 3 Final Vote Tally

Sadia (9) - kokirion, LittleGumball, A Link In Time, Ver-go-a-go-go, Kirino, Jamie, Storm, Frozen Chosen, Linkdude74
DekuNut (1) - Sadia

Not Voting: DekuNut, The Hero of Legend, PatCat, HeroOfTime, Viral Maze

With 16 alive, 9 votes are majority.

Day 3 will end Friday, June 10th, 10pm PST (GMT-7).

Sadia has reached majority, so the day ends early. Those who did not make 2 posts this day may keep playing since the day was so short.

The day was a short one. The group seemed to reach a consensus quite quickly. Sadia was put on the chopping block, and though she defended herself well, nobody bought her defense, aside from a few who thought the accusations against her made no sense.

Well, the people who said she wasn't scum found themselves to be half right, and the people that thought she was scum ended up being pleased in the end. Because after the group ganged up and attacked her, all that was left was a pile of scrap metal. It was evident from that point that...

...Sadia was Ultron, the Serial Killer.

Disappointed that all the mafia were still among them, but nevertheless satisfied with the day's turnout, the town members left happily. As they were leaving, however, they heard a muffled sound: "I had strings, but now I'm free..."

The Living (15):
  • Eduarda
  • DekuNut
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Storm
  • The Hero of Legend
  • LittleGumball
  • Viral Maze
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Kokirion
  • Heroine of Time Kirino
  • Linkdude74
  • PatCat
  • Doc A Link In Time
  • Cthulhu HeroOfTime
  • Jamie
The Dead (5):
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)
  • Sadia - Ultron, Serial Killer (Lynched Day 3)
Night 3 Begins!

Those with active power roles have until Friday, June 10th, 10PM PST (GMT-7) to send me your night action.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Have you been RB'D more than once?
I'm not detailing when I have or haven't been RB'd (unless i wanna be the local scum kill) but I know from how you were talking that I was RB'ed last night by you

Jamie

Mfw scum rapes my young bum tn

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Just a heads up, I'm going out of town in a few moments and I don't know what time I'll be back tonight, so there may be a slight delay on the night scene. The deadline for all night actions is still 10PM though (~4 1/2 hours from now).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tonight, many people were out and about running errands.

A tall, good looking, long-haired man was wandering about, searching for something to kill. He came across a man wielding what appeared to be a bow and arrow. He raised his scepter and pointed it at his target, ready to shoot, but nothing happened. For some reason, he was unable to shoot. Bewildered, he turned away and left before his target even knew he was there. It perhaps wouldn't have worked anyway, as somebody was waiting there, prepared to save the target if the need arose.

Elsewhere, an android was searching for someone. He had his eye on this someone since the previous day, and was quite sure he/she was a member of the mafia. He found who he was looking for, and he shot a powerful beam from the gem on his forehead. However, the beam seemed to have no affect on the target. Confused, the android came closer to the figure and realized that it was not actually the one he was intending to kill after all. It was strange, he thought, since he was definitely here the day before. They must have switched places or something. He departed the scene disappointed.

Much was happening, but once again, no blood was actually spilled this night.

When morning arrived, the artificial intelligence program known as Ultron awoke and uploaded itself into a computer virus. While his physical body was destroyed, his intelligence was still active. Sadia is now unable to join discussions, but she may freely vote and unvote during the day phases. The town must be extra strategic from here on out as Sadia still has no alignment, and can therefore join any lynches that she pleases without personal consequence.

Eduarda may now rejoin the discussion.

The Living (15):
The Dead (5):
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)
  • Sadia - Ultron, Serial Killer (Lynched Day 3)
Day 4 Begins!

With 15 alive, 8 votes are majority. Day 4 will end Tuesday, June 14th, 10AM PST (GMT-7).

Jamie

Ok LD now reveal who you RBed because it was definitely scum.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So... let's go through this
Good-looking man with scepter: I'm not sure, but he seemed kinda low-key

I need to stop trying to make puns this game
I guess roleblocked? Apparently he targeted Hawkeye, but failed to kill. Also, Hawkeye was being protected by... probably the doctor. Doc, whoever you protected last night is probably town.
Vision is obviously the main character in the second paragraph. A JOAT I'd assume, since our vig is dead. Looks like whoever he targeted was bulletproof, since the doctor was elsewhere protecting Hawkeye. Also, Vision's target wasn't who they thought they were. I remember Frozen mentioned a bus driver yesterday; maybe they had something to do with that? Either that or a redirector are the only ideas I have to explain that. @Frozen Chosen I don't think you ever mentioned how you knew that?

Moving on, I'd like to call out two people
@The Hero of Legend where are you frund? We miss you.
@Eduarda since you couldn't talk yesterday, do you have anything you noticed yesterday you want to bring up?
Also, @A Link In Time , anything to say about LD blocking you?
Finally, @Tristan can Sadia still win the game? Or is she just here to cause chaos?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Btw, I feel I should explain why I hammered last night. I figured that if I hammered, I'd be a prime suspect for the next day period, keeping Mafia off of me for the night so that they could try to get me lynched today. This made the docs job easier, as the doc had one less power role to worry about. Finding out that we killed the SK with my hammer vote was great, as it made it even easier for the doc to get the right protection.

I blocked ALIT because him saying me hammering made him feel a bit worse about me rubbed me the wrong way. I think most people have accepted me as town by this point, and only mafia would try to cast doubt on me or Patcat at this point. Idk maybe my reasoning for blocking ALIT wasn't the best but it seems my idea about making a way for mafia not to target me was correct. And good job to our doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom