• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
at some point i'm going to reread why frozen is supposedly town bc i've completely forgotten :uwu: (ye i'm addressing that in a sec raj :) )

LG has been posting less than usual which is odd, but she's been deadset against [Sadia] since Day 2. I wouldn't put it past a scum LG to do this, but she seems to be scumhunting. Or trying to. I don't like her attitude before deadline yesterday. I thought it seemed like faux frustration, and her posts always seem like she's forgetting something. Forgetting to add suspicions, or substance to her posts. I feel like its indicative of trying to keep her playstyle consistent, or trying not to look like scum.
This is all p fair I suppose. I have been posting less and I do acknowledge that that's a bit of my scum meta. I'm just tired friendos (it's a bs and pointless excuse :) but it's the only one i have. I don't feel like putting in all the effort lately, and whenever i do put in effort no one is around to respond umu). I do want to iso people eventually, I just don't feel like it right now. I probably will during the night phase.

also idk if i've been deadset on Sadia, I know i called for her to be vigged but idk if i've been tunnelling or not today. idk i just want my scumread to be lynched u feel me? (lemme iso myself and see =^) (actually if someone iso's me tell me whether or not i've been tunneling i'm legit curious))

i will tell u now all of my frustration is real. I'm emotional and irrational and *****y, that's just me, and when people claim for no reason it makes me mad. Can't help it. If you think i'm faking, w/e that's your opinion and I can't really do anything about it? like, how am I supposed to prove my anger is real lol

I am also naturally forgetful (ditsy, airheaded, whatever you want to call it), and my memory deteriorates when I'm not focused and/or tired. same excuse but w/e :) I do genuinely forget to add things to my posts though and it makes me an anger at myself. I hate having to double/triple post (unlike jimjam who septuple posts!!!!!!!!! scum!!!!!!!!!).

I know these are not good defenses but I'm just trying to do my best :umu: I pinky promise I'm trying to scumhunt. I'm finding more town than scum this game tho :/ sucks 3 suck amirite

Regarding the recent points brought up against Dek:unu:t: I can't really remember anything about his posts and I think I said this before but I'll iso him eventually, again it will likely be during the night phase. Right now my target is Sadia. Potential target for tomorrow is Hero of Legends, I know I sort of defended him or something before but my position has changed, considering he has not said anything of substance (or anything at all) in the last forever. I feel like most people are glossing over him because he's new, I know that I was earlier but I'm going to look more on him and see what I think. Dekunut and Kirino are probably who i'm going to look at after that (although I find it very hard to read Kirino in general).

good gravy i feel like my posts are really hard to read, does anyone else get those vibes
i think it's all the extra words/parentheses

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Both. They are not mutually exclusive. I don't think she's truly scumhunting, but she is trying to 'scumhunt' by point fingers at other to make the heat on her go away. It seems like a town and/or mafia reaction. The part where I do get a good feeling about this lynch though is how she's throwing blame at multiple people.
I'd expect a townie to focus on their one biggest scumread and try to convince people there because that's the person they have the most dirt on.
A scum-Sadia I'd imagine would throw shade on multiple suspicions, even her own scumbuds at this point, 7 votes in, so when she flips, they may seem innocent. That said, if Sadia is scum, Deku may still be scum, even though Sadia voted him as her counter-wagon.

Ok this really does not make sense to me. Why would a townie focus on just one player when being lynched if they find other players saying scummy things??

My bad, I didn't notice your question was a quote and made earlier, although you were still being suspected at the time. And like I said, I think your point is weak; he's not throwing suspicion onto others, he's pointing out that others have done the same thing he's done, and questioning why he's being selectively suspected on it but not them. It's a perfectly valid point to make, and one I used to question ALIT's suspicion on me.

Just because you thought one of my arguments was weak does not make me scum.

Not at all. If you never defended yourself and only focused on others, then that'd be far too blatant and even more suspicious, and would seem like a bad idea for Mafia in general. If I were scum in your position, I imagine myself doing essentially what you seem to be: defending yourself while trying to subtely cast suspicion on others and find a better target.

You and Viral are basically the only ones who had anything to say on my defense posts. Everyone else didn't have much to say, so how much could I aimlessly reiterate myself? In the period between when Kokirion called me out and when AliT voted me, I had already iso'd Deku's posts, and needed to see his defense on one of his posts to make a conclusion. Also Frozen had ignored my initial suspicion on him, so I asked him about it. Also in my first post of the day, even though there were two votes on me, of course I was still going to scum hunt. And of course I want to find a better target to lynch, my lynch is going to hurt the town.

Questioning Koki isn't scummy per se, but I find the reasoning for him being town pretty convincing, and your reasoning for doubting him weak and somewhat contrived. A lot of this, again, also has to do with the circumstances and context, namely you doing it after being suspected and with him confirming a player that you suspected and could have shifted attention onto (Jamie). There's also the connection you attempted to make between the two, further questioning Koki while trying to push more suspicion onto Jamie.

It wasn't contrived, it was me speculating out loud. And Kokirion's alignment is unknown, so I don't think that makes Jamie completely confirmed. And really, I've been scum too many times to know that accusing my accuser raises a red flag. If I were scum, I'd probably just follow Vergo, a trusted player, and believe Kokirion, rather then go against him.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired of defending myself because I'm going to get lynched anyway. I could be hammered before I even post this. Made quite a few mistakes this game, which I've learned from (such as only focusing on your accusations when under suspicion). I guess this game kinda tells me I really don't know how to play as town lol. Real shame too, my role might have been useful under certain circumstances.

Anyway, for the record, I do think there's scum hiding somewhere in my wagon. If I were to take a guess based on gut feeling, it would be AliT.

GG, and good luck town.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sadia, while your current posts seem not-so-scummy, you have acted very scummy today. I've also seen people completely play the town card to their dying breath, even during twilight, and they come up scum. I think Deku and ALIT both did this before, but I can't fully recall. So, I'm leaving my vote on you, but I think Deku would be a very good cop/vig target.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote: Sadia

I still think Jamie is a good option. I'm not the only one that thinks he is playing very scummy and his last bit of 7 posts was completely unnecessary way of going about it. He should have tried to collect himself instead of let emotions get to him and keep him from putting his thoughts all in one post. To me it seems like how he is playing has been very anti town. It bothers me a lot he's playing like this.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Augh. I feel that the wagon on Sadia was rather rushed. I'm not convinced that she's scum, these last few posts especially seemed pro-town. I know that's not enough to go off of, but I'm really not getting much of a scum read here. Could someone point out anything particularly scummy about her behavior?

@Eduarda, what's the vote count now?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote: Sadia

I still think Jamie is a good option. I'm not the only one that thinks he is playing very scummy and his last bit of 7 posts was completely unnecessary way of going about it. He should have tried to collect himself instead of let emotions get to him and keep him from putting his thoughts all in one post. To me it seems like how he is playing has been very anti town. It bothers me a lot he's playing like this.
Well I'd be happy to further discuss with you tomorrow if you still feel that way, I just find it all rather silly.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Honestly, I feel a bit worse about Linkdude despite his claim. There was no need to hammer and end the day so early.
I expect as much but I have my reasons.

@Little gumball, it's not just that it's the general feel from his posts. Again I'm not the only person who feels how Jamie is playing this one is scummy. Even Jamie's defender, when a wagon started against him earlier this day, said that Jamie was playing scum like but to trust that Jamie isn't scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom