• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have the feeling that either Kokiron or Sadia are scum, but it is unlikely that they are both scum. If one flips one way, I'm nearly sure that the other is going to be the other way.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Tristan allowed me to vote tally for this game day as he would be busy with work ^^ (Hahaha Koki you thought you can get rid of me >:3)

Vote Tally 3.1

Sadia (3) - kokirion, LittleGumball, A Link In Time
Jamie (1) - Storm

Not Voting: Sadia, DekuNut, Ver-go-a-go-go, The Hero of Legend, Frozen Chosen, Kirino, Linkdude74, PatCat, HeroOfTime, Jamie, Viral Maze

With 16 alive, 9 votes are majority.

Day 3 will end Friday, June 10th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

I have the feeling that either Kokiron or Sadia are scum, but it is unlikely that they are both scum. If one flips one way, I'm nearly sure that the other is going to be the other way.

I agree with this. If Mido was still alive (RIP Captain 'Murca) I'm sure he'd go after one or the other tonight. I don't even know if the Serial Killer is active in this game, let alone if they'd be willing to help on the issue.

I think the best course of action is to lynch Sadia. If she's mafia, I think kokirion and Jamie are off the hook tomorrow and we iso Deku Nut. If she's town, kokirion has some explaining to do and we keep that as a theme tomorrow along with looking into Deku and ALIT.

Vote: Sadia

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I was really mad at myself in Lineages because I realized Jamie was town the moment Sadia replaced him. I'm not getting those same vibes from her this game. She seems to be posting just to say something and a lot of her reads are consensus picks.

Saying the vibes are different is not good enough. How so? I've been playing literally how I always do.
Posting just to say something? I thought I was bringing up some valid things but I guess that's subjective.
My read is not a consensus pick. I've been suspicious of Dekunut for all this game. I voiced my doubts in my first post this game day.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Tristan allowed me to vote tally for this game day as he would be busy with work ^^ (Hahaha Koki you thought you can get rid of me >:3)

Vote Tally 3.1

Sadia (3) - kokirion, LittleGumball, A Link In Time
Jamie (1) - Storm

Not Voting: Sadia, DekuNut, Ver-go-a-go-go, The Hero of Legend, Frozen Chosen, Kirino, Linkdude74, PatCat, HeroOfTime, Jamie, Viral Maze

With 16 alive, 9 votes are majority.

Day 3 will end Friday, June 10th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Aw, I was hoping that webbing would work better...I think I need to work on my spidey-webs if people can break out of them this easily...

Kirino

Tatakae
do you guys think sadia is truly scumhunting or is she just trying to push the heat off of herself?
Seeing as how she starts asking tough questions and throwing around serious suspicions only after people start to really suspect her, not to mention the fact that she chooses the two biggest suspects to do so, indicates to me that it's the latter. Which, assuming I'm right, seems especially ironic, given that she just accused Frozen of doing the same to her as part of her questioning.

Beyond that, one reason I'm suspicious of Sadia is her questioning of Kokirion. I felt her reasoning was weak and contrived, and I think it's very unlikely that Koki would do something like this as Mafia; I can't imagine any good reason for him to suddenly engage in something so risky, especially considering that he's come under virtually no suspicion for most of the game; this, along with his defense of Jamie, leads me to believe he's town. To me, it seems like Sadia's going out of her way to cast doubt and shift focus away from herself and towards other players with dubious logic, and this is especially true in regards to her treatment of Koki, as well as people like Jamie and Frozen. None of these players are confirmed town by any means and a healthy dose of skepticism is always necessary, but given the circumstances surrounding her actions and what I believe to be the weak reasoning she's employing, it gives off this impression and makes her look scummy.

That, in addition to her inactivity (although I'm admittedly not one to talk in this regard) makes me confident enough to vote for her.

Besides her, a few other players have caught my attention, particularly in regards to the criteria set out by Vergo. Dekunut, despite making the second most posts of everyone in the game, has contributed almost nothing. His posts are short, they often focus on minor details or side topics and agree with others, and I can't remember a single suspicion he's had or a major point he's made; in essence, he makes every effort at appearing to contribute without actually doing so to any significant extent. I'm more suspicious of Sadia now, but I honestly wouldn't mind switching to Deku if it came to that or tomorrow if Sadia flips town.

Another player that's caught my eye but isn't talked about much is LG. As town in Lineages, she was a very active and contributive player who was a major town leader, and it was that playstyle that made me confident of her innocence early on. Her playstyle in this game definitely seems more calm and less in the foreground, and although still active and with a lot of posts, many of them are quite short and lack substance. Not necessarily major evidence, but I think it's something worth paying attention too.

I'm also suspicious of Jamie due to how well he fits Vergo's profile, the confusion between his reasoning for voting PatCat, and Libkdude's evidence, but given Koki's claim, I'm hesitant to go after him for now.

As for my town list, I'd place HeroofTime, Eduarda, PatCat, Linkdude, Koki, Vergo, and Frozen as all leaning town to me. The first five I've already explained, and the first two are confirmed. Vergo is on due to his highly pro-town behavior and scumhunting, and Frozen based on how he handled Koki's questioning. Frozen is probably last on this list in terms of townishness, as there's a good possibility that he could have consulted with scumbuddies before responding or just been careful. Regardless, he's still leaning slightly town for me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
To Jamie, the biggest reason is because I targeted you last night and there is reason to believe that one of the people going after ant man was blocked last night.
Good lord dude two straight nights, two horrible ****ing blocks.

I'm falling somewhere between "this is ****ing hilarious" and "this is sad" because the lack of evidence you're presenting + you're horrible reads and night actions are both funny and depressing.

I don't recall using "this is my playstyle" that much; other people did that for me. I think I maybe said that once?

I think I have done some level of scumhunting, I'm sorry it's not up to snuff with your oh-so-wonderful scumblocking, but I've voted at least a couple times a day so you're really talking out of your ass at this point. Carry on.

Jamie

wait this is it? 7 or so pages and three posts right after each other that could have all been made as one post? Jamie, I really don't think you're town this game.
Nigga... 7 or so pages... If you actually check, my posts were made (and yes, i dont do it as one post because i read some, then post, then read and post whenever i see something worth replying to), literally 2 pages in. and im the one who doesn't pay attention.

Jamie

@Sadia: 19 posts
@Jamie: 40 posts (with these multi-posts only taking up a few, and almost all of my posts contributing something to the game)

and im the one who is not contributing much. you have to be ****ting in my diaper

Jamie

But on top of that I don't like how Jamie has been lurk this game.
we have literally made around the same posts this game dude, you arent even making sense anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom