• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Btw, after last night I'm pretty confident in a Jamie lynch but we'll keep talking about things for now
Haha I'd love to hear this one. I'm assuming you're either a RB or a redirector, but go ahead and tell me why you think I'm scum. This should be good.

Jamie

Omg all these people coming out of the woodworks all "I knew it the whole time"

Jamie

I wouldn't be surprised. From what I'm recalling off the top of my head, Jamie seems to fit the mold of what I've been talking about so far. I need to go read up and confirm this, however.

I think it's hilarious, personally. Mafia tried to take down the same guy the Serial Killer did and even apparently tried to sweep it under the rug so no one would know about it. I hope the Janitor was like a one-shot and they can't use it anymore, lol.

Oh and the Spiderman bit was funny too, very clever.

I think Ultron either didn't send in a night action on time, or just decided not to kill. Makes me think it's one of our lower profile players as I don't see why they'd decide not to kill at this point in the game.
I wouldn't be surprised if SK was odd-night or something.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So I've finally caught up and reread the whole thread. Between 2 games, and in exam and work (and life) this game was low on my priority list for a while.
I agree with Vergo that we are missing something, and scum could be laying low, but that's not exactly a huge revelation. Its like that in almost every game where one or two scum members will play a bit more inactive.

Im more or less suspicious of Viral Maze, Jamie, and LD74
Which one is it? More or less? :p

I still want to know about Viral and his night thoughts
Why? You asked this yesterday as well and didn't give a reason when someone asked (forgot who it was). What night thoughts do you think I have?

With LD's recent softclaims, I don't know what the hell he's getting at. I had him leaning scum for a while and thought I knew what his claim was, so I have it at around neutral or slightly town. Now I have no idea what his claim may be but he is hinting at something specific, rather than something general. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and think he's town even though his softclaim was a bit confusing.

Beyond that, I have Storm and Hero of Legend as my scum leans, but thats easy because they aren't the most experienced. HoL hasn't done much at all, so since his little Patcat thing way back, he hasn't done much of anything protown. I'm not willing to waste time and pursue it as it could be inexperience. He just needs to post more for me to get a better read.
Storm is... Storm. My suspicion manly falls on him asking for night action. I doubt he'd do this as scum, but I am curious. He's getting at something, especially with his softclaim (?) in Day 1 (which he took back later).

@The Hero of Legend What's your opinion so far? More specifically, what are some of your scum reads and how do you feel about LD and Patcat? Your last post mentioned them, so I'm curious where you stand there.

Next is Eduarda who I've been careful of since Day 1, but shes not here, so I won't say anything. No point.

That leaves Sadia, LG, FroCho, Koki, Kirino as my null reads (the rest are slightly leaning town, or full town in the case of HoT and Vergo). I'll reasses my town list later, but for now I'll be looking for scum here.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Btw, after last night I'm pretty confident in a Jamie lynch but we'll keep talking about things for now
is that because of your role?

Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
kokirion
Kirino
Linkdude74
PatCat
A Link In Time
HeroOfTime
Jamie

I agree that it is helpful to find the ant man. It's similar to when I (soft)claimed after having been the mafia's night target in TF2. Every bad guy already know who ant man is, except for us.

So I'll try to narrow him down:
Ant-man is probably not Eduarda, if she was Tristan would probably not have made the 2 sections to distinctively different.
Linkdude and Pat have already claimed and nothing in the direction of ant-man.
Ver-Go won't call out the ant-man if he's the ant-man himself, and I'm not ant-man either

leaving:

Sadia
Dekunut
Storm
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
Kirino
A Link In Time
HeroOfTime
Jamie

Lastly, there must have been a reason for why this person got targeted in the first place. And because it is highly unlikely that both the mafia and the SK targeted the same person randomly, I think it is a rather obvious target. Probably an obvious and popular nightkill.
Specifically, I would suspect:

Sadia
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
A Link In Time
Jamie

Out of these 5, I would remove Jamie because he doesn't have that much town credit. My guess is that it's probably someone who's not considered to be a possible future lynch:

Sadia
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
A Link In Time

________________________________________________________________________________-

Similarly, for the remaining scum:
We have probably 5 bad guys left (4 mafia+SK).

Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
kokirion
Kirino
Linkdude74
PatCat
A Link In Time
HeroOfTime
Jamie

I will leave out myself, Linkdude, PatCat, HOT and Jamie for now (I will not go into detail why, so don't ask about it)

Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
Kirino
A Link In Time

Leaving 11, with 5 scum.

I think it is highly unlikely that Eduarda is scum, she's playing rather town this game, and neither do I see Ver-Go and Viral as suspicious this game. Both have very much contributed to the town, especially Ver-Go, I just think it is unlikely that they are playing low-key. I am not ruling out the possibility at all, but for now I will. I also do not think this is a storm-scum game, it might be, but he's not playing as I would otherwise expect him to do.

Leaving (in my eyes):

Sadia
DekuNut
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Frozen Chosen
Kirino
A Link In Time

Only 7 people, with 5 scum. In my opinion, nearly all of you are scum. I am inclined to think Gumball is somewhat more town than scum this game (only a tiny bit), so I'm fine with lynching anyone else out of this list for today:

DekuNut
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Frozen Chosen
Kirino
A Link In Time

Specifically, I would like to suggest lynching Frozen Chosen.
He is in the group of people that MUST have a high scum rate.
He was on the Malon bandwagon, as the 5th person. In other words, he did not initiate it and not finish it. I could imagine that to be a spot where scum can be found.
He has also been voting for PatCat AFTER his claim. Of course there are fair reasons for it, but Malon was an easy lynch, and PatCat is a threat now. It are both lynch candidates that are advantageous to the mafia.
Aside from these people, he has (outside of RVS) not voted anyone else.
I never saw Frozen as particularly suspicious, but after I narrowed down the list and thoroughly analysed his posts, I think he fits the description of someone who's not town-aligned. If that's the case he is playing a really good game. But it will end here.

Vote: Frozen Chosen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm's List of Day 3

Eduarda-Black Bolt (can't talk)(lol)
Sadia
Pendio-Black Panther (Jailkeeper)
DekuNut-Trombone Player (always)
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze-****in Raj, Man
Frozen Chosen
kokirion
Kirino
Linkdude74
PatCat
Mido-Captain America ( Vigilante)
Malon-War Machine (BP Town)
ALIT
HeroofTime-Spider-Man(Paralyzer)
Johnny Sooshi-Scarlet Witch(Mind Controller)

Jamie

Analysis of the Night Scene

There was a lot happening tonight, but at the same time, there was nothing at all.
The same figure from the night before, riding the high tech flying jet ski, came to a house, intent on killing its resident. Somebody else went with it too, ready to clean up the body afterwards; however, all they were able to find was a giant ant, which it killed mercilessly before leaving the house disappointed. Perhaps it hadn't searched thoroughly enough, or maybe there was also something else preventing it from being able to kill, but regardless, no blood was spilled this night. The tall robot from before was not even out and about, it was keeping to itself tonight.

Loki and Ultron have no luck in killing this night, now that The Scum all know who the hell Ant-Man is. and Ultron is assumed to be only odd night

However, out of a darkness came a young man in a red suit, swinging on what appeared to be some sort of adhesive webbing, akin to that of common spiders. Believing him to be suspicious, he broke through the window of Eduarda's house, and used his web-shooters to pin him against the wall. "Stay there" he said. "I really don't know what I'm doing, but now you can't move... OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!!" he shouted as he looked at the television screen, on which there was what was evidently a Michael Bay film (he saw an explosion out of the corner of his eye and got distracted). He decided to stay there and finish watching the film, forgetting all about Eduarda. When morning came, he was discovered there. People questioned his experience working in the field, and wondered how old he was. Not knowing any better, he took off his mask and revealed himself to be HeroOfTime, better known as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Wondering who let a 15-year old fight with them, everybody left Eduarda's house, with him still stuck to the wall.
You all now know that HeroOfTime is indeed a member of the town, as he is an Immobiliser.

Due to Eduarda having been webbed to the wall, she is silenced for the entirety of this game day. She cannot post in the thread, nor can she vote.

Hero is Spiderman. Eddie-Baby can't talk today. im trying to piece together if the Michael Bay Movie is some sort of allusion to her role or if it was just fluff.and I ask @Tristan which Michael Bay Movie it is for clarification

and now I have a question to answer from Viral

Which one is it? More or less? :p
Jamie More, you less, LD More

Why? You asked this yesterday as well and didn't give a reason when someone asked (forgot who it was). What night thoughts do you think I have?
~~~~~~~~~
Storm is... Storm. My suspicion manly falls on him asking for night action. I doubt he'd do this as scum, but I am curious. He's getting at something, especially with his softclaim (?) in Day 1 (which he took back later).
Raj...Bro. the Feels. Why you do this? well under your " Mentor" idea, I more or less try to get pointers from people when they are not in the game, so You kind of mentored me through Lineages until The Fall of Day 3. I'd ask the same of Deku. in fact:
Deku-Sama, what are your night thoughts?

I Concur with Koki's testimony

Vote: Froshen Chozen

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Raj...Bro. the Feels.

Lol, its not a negative thing per se. Don't get sentimental on me. 'Storm is storm' is just to say you sometimes do things out of left field.
I still don't understand what you mean by Night Thoughts? You want my opinion? On page 24 you specifically asked for my 'night action' rather than night thoughts as you're saying now.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Lol, its not a negative thing per se. Don't get sentimental on me. 'Storm is storm' is just to say you sometimes do things out of left field.
I still don't understand what you mean by Night Thoughts? You want my opinion? On page 24 you specifically asked for my 'night action' rather than night thoughts as you're saying now.
What do you think about Frozen?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
@A Link In Time and @kokirion
Investigated Storm, got no results. I have the feeling mafia might have a roleblocker, so the doctor can definitely not claim and if anybody feels they know who the doctor is, definitely do not spill the beans.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
What do you think about Frozen?
Like I mentioned earlier I have a null on Frozen, but I like your empirical process. Kirino and Sadia stand out a bit too me too, but nothing solid on that front. Neither have posted very much, so I think I will look into a FroCho iso when I get a chance.

@A Link In Time and @kokirion
Investigated Storm, got no results. I have the feeling mafia might have a roleblocker, so the doctor can definitely not claim and if anybody feels they know who the doctor is, definitely do not spill the beans.

That complicates things, but then again, we're in the same boat now as we were before.
Did you just get no results, or get a PM stating no result due to some external factor(s)?

Not knowing any better, he took off his mask and revealed himself to be HeroOfTime, better known as Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

But I wanted to be Spider-Man!!! No fair!!!
Sorry, crying over.

The same figure from the night before, riding the high tech flying jet ski, came to a house, intent on killing its resident. Somebody else went with it too, ready to clean up the body afterwards; however, all they were able to find was a giant ant, which it killed mercilessly before leaving the house disappointed. Perhaps it hadn't searched thoroughly enough, or maybe there was also something else preventing it from being able to kill, but regardless, no blood was spilled this night. The tall robot from before was not even out and about, it was keeping to itself tonight.

This is only repeating what has been said (I went to sleep before the night scene was posted.) Looks like Mafia tried to take down someone they saw as a threat player, rather than PatCat or Linkdude74. And I wonder if Ultron was roleblocked. That would make sense.

He was on the Malon bandwagon, as the 5th person. In other words, he did not initiate it and not finish it. I could imagine that to be a spot where scum can be found.

I wondered when this would come up. When I looked back at the bandwagon the other day, I was looking in the same place as well. I thought maybe scum could be hiding there. Then I saw I was like right in the middle. I could've sworn I was towards the beginning. Regardless, the same logic could be applied to Vergo (which we know is not true) and Storm.

He has also been voting for PatCat AFTER his claim. Of course there are fair reasons for it, but Malon was an easy lynch, and PatCat is a threat now.

True, PatCat would be a threat to Mafia, but why would I have my vote on him so blatantly if I'm scum? A little to obvious in my opinion. Truth be told, I thought PatCat claim to be less trustworthy than Linkdude, who I now believe to town. I didn't vote Mido because like I said in a previous post, he was playing the same way he had before. To me, the lynch on him was very out of place.

@kokirion what makes you think Storm is town this time around?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Just got no results on him, it didn't say specifically that it was external factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom