• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of going with the majority and I don't want any cannons pointed at me early on in the game, so I think I'll just
Unvote: PatCat

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I actually don't have much suspicion on Patcat as much anymore. The pick up in quality for posting is great from Patcat and I'm actually going to unvote.

Unvote

That said, I am at work roght now so I don't have much to say about others yet.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im glad i dont havexany votes on me.... I hope im not missing anything by having people blocked

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sorry I'm late.

Vote:Storm

But why? It's been confirmed that RVS is pretty much done after like 2 pages. People are drawing suspicions. Is this a continuation of RVS or is there legitimate reason backing it?

Also

Glad my vote got some discussion going. I don't think PatCat is particularly scummy, but I was lynched in Lineages for posts that followed the same train of thought, so I can understand the reasoning behind those votes.

But why? It's been confirmed that RVS is pretty much done after like 2 pages. People are drawing suspicions. Is this a continuation of RVS or is there legitimate reason backing it?

Also

Glad my vote got some discussion going. I don't think PatCat is particularly scummy, but I was lynched in Lineages for posts that followed the same train of thought, so I can understand the reasoning behind those votes.
Eh I never got this confirmation so this was mostly RVS.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
By Sadia I meant Eduarda >.>

Also, thats it for the Patcat wagon?
I guess so. My vote did what I wanted it to do. See an increase in quality from the player. I get they had only made one post but if we can get everyone going quality from the beginning, that's better in the long run.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I got a notification that someone quoted me, but i came and no one quoted. If you edit posts thats a no no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom