• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frozen Chosen are you comfortable with sharing that role? Or do you feel it's best not to because of the Mafia present?

If Frozen Chosen does share, Linkdude dont confirm or deny until Tristan responds

Hmmm I wonder. I mean I could share it, but what if Mafia were to target him next? Then again, they should be able to figure out themselves. Do you think I should share?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hmmm I wonder. I mean I could share it, but what if Mafia were to target him next? Then again, they should be able to figure out themselves. Do you think I should share?
I'm not sure. I have no clue about his role so chances are the Mafia might not know. We can put Linkdude on the Doctor Protection Program, but I'm also thinking maybe having the other soft claimer's role known to the public would help the town. And the doctor can't protect two people. But then again, without Linkdude's role, we're at a dead end

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I don't think I trust 5 players at this point since there doesn't even seem to be 5 players who don't want my lynch.
I wasn't suspicious of you until this post. wtf is this post

classic "u trust me u must be town =^)" and/or omgus, that's what this post is

I like to give the real reason for why I vote for someone but maybe that's inexperience on my part.
No it's good. Honesty is important when you're town :uwu:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So read the last few pages that I needed to read to catch up. I only have town vibes with a few leans here and there, but I haven't gotten around to a reread or iso, so my thoughts are still jumbled. Ive been giving more time to Dollhouse, but at least I'm caught up here, so I should be able to get my chickens in a row in a day or two (by Day 3 for sure).

Is it possible that the mafia could have killed Johnny to divert suspicion/attention off of Doc? Is it more or less possible that they're trying to frame Doc like this?

I think at ZD we're past the point where Mafia kill players to cast suspicion on the dead player's suspicions. I wouldn't put it past scum to kill Johnny if Doc was scum though. It'll take heat off him. As Srish notes below, Johnny seemed more suspicious of Mido:

If this post is indeed the reason why Johnny was nightkilled, I think it's more likely that his death was to divert suspicion off of Doc, than to frame Doc. I think Johnny was more suspicious of Mido than Doc. If they wanted to frame someone, it would most likely be Mido, than Doc.

Johnny seemed to point more fingers at Mido, than Doc. I think this lends credit to a scum Doc and his buds taking out someone who was approaching the truth, and had a slight suspicion of a Mafia member, as I doubt they'd be so bold and take Johnny out if he had a larger suspicion of Doc.

Its an end theory/reason with no data to support the conclusion, but its something I'm keeping an eye out for when Doc is replaced (hopefully by tomorrow).

Viral is probably at the top just because he's really really good and I need to watch him more carefully.

Am I scummy because you can't read me? Or am I just the top of the list, but not necessarily scummy, because I'm hard to read? I don't think you explained that well enough in your post, so I'm curious.

I don't find Jaimie all that scummy anymore.

I don't recall you saying why you switched tunes on Jamie. Can I ask why?

DON'T ****ING CLAIM

This. We only have 3. If you're a non essential role like a commuter/hider/hero etc, don't waste a claim. Defend yourself to the best of your abilities, drop subtle hints we can pick up later if you do mislynched (or NKd), and keep your fingers crossed. Using up a claim if you're not a cop or doc or other high quality role (like vig, I would say, or even tracker/watcher) is extremely anti-town. I don't mean to say its scummy and we lynch said player, but its anti-town and forces us into a tougher situation later when we need to use up a claim.

@Tristan can we get a vote count?

DON'T ****ING CLAIM

Haha very much tired of the actual roleclaiming in previous games. But a softclaim here and there can't hurt, right?

I'm not sure. I have no clue about his role so chances are the Mafia might not know. We can put Linkdude on the Doctor Protection Program, but I'm also thinking maybe having the other soft claimer's role known to the public would help the town. And the doctor can't protect two people. But then again, without Linkdude's role, we're at a dead end

I think not sharing the role is for the best. At least based on his softclaim, we can guess that his is a important one.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
@Viral Maze
How quickly he voted for me after Mido did was the only thing I really found suspicious from him, but from what others have said and from what I've seen that just seems to be his playstyle. I haven't totally ruled him out as scum, but there isn't really anything screaming at me that he is scum.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
But a softclaim here and there can't hurt, right?

I'm a little salty from TF2's softclaims, so I'll refrain from doing so, but you'd just be broadcasting your role to the Mafia, because lets be honest, at ZD we're pretty bad ignoring soft claims. The moment we see a softclaim someone will call attention to it. Its not often one goes under the radar.
In TF2 we wanted to kill players who softclaimed, but the roles were paired, so we knew if we killed a softclaimed player, it would automatically authenticate the paired role giving the town a confirmed townie. In that game we couldn't, but trust me, we would have liked to. Scum fear a town that has knowledge. Only claim when you need to, and when it can affect the game in a positive way.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Viral Maze like I said in that post almost everyone leans close to neutral maybe town. I put you on top not because you're scummy but because I wish to watch you closer than the rest. I know I also said Vergo is also really good but so far he has had a very pro town agenda and leans town to me. Though you've been scum hunting well, you seem a little more closed off in your thinking (though I do know that's your meta) so you aren't as high as Vergo is. I don't know how to explain it well :P

I'm not sure if that even was a soft claim or not so I'll drop the idea until something convinces me otherwise. So if we leave Linkdude alone for now, I think PatCat is our best option. Like Frozen, he isn't as high on my scum list anymore but we're too close to the deadline. @PatCat, unless you have a idea, I think it would be best to go for you.

Unvote: Linkdude74

Vote: PatCat

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Viral Maze like I said in that post almost everyone leans close to neutral maybe town. I put you on top not because you're scummy but because I wish to watch you closer than the rest.

I just realized I missed that in my haste to catch up. Thanks for reiterating though.

Though you've been scum hunting well, you seem a little more closed off in your thinking (though I do know that's your meta) so you aren't as high as Vergo is. I don't know how to explain it well :P

No, you explained it well. That's me. I just focus one or two places at a time.

@PatCat
Are you voting for someone? Who is at the top of your scumlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom