• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
okay but like

How was I supposed to know everyone would jump on my suggestion? I've already mentioned that my statement was mostly a joke. No one ever asked this but I will tell you now, I only voted for him because he hopped in and voted for Storm for literally zero reason, after things had already started happening. It was not an RVS vote, or at least it didn't look like one to me. No reasoning in the first place (and his later explanation was ****) so I left it.

I left my vote on someone who was being unhelpful and everyone piled on him. How am I to blame for that?
Well then who on the Malon wagon do you find suspicious? Most of us agree there is bound to be scum on that wagon? I may have missed it if you already said who

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well then who on the Malon wagon do you find suspicious? Most of us agree there is bound to be scum on that wagon? I may have missed it if you already said who
I don't think I already said who. honestly I haven't taken the time to look because I'm not really feeling it
mafia is hard and i'm lazy and i don't feel like it tbh

Off hand without thinking about it I'm naturally suspicious (for lack of a better word rn) of the latter end of the wagon, mostly due to my traumatic experience with idolmafia where everyone jokingly speedwagoned someone and the godfather quickhammered. Am I implying that I think Kirino could be the godfather? Idfk he probably isn't.

fk me this is an awful post
i'm really sorry this is not acceptable i shouldn't be doing mafia rn but i can't just not play i am at constant odds with myself =^)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Obviously my interactions with the patcat wagon and Jamie would reveal info
What info do you think would be revealed from the two interactions?

I won't join the Patcat wagon yet. Yes, it was a nothing post, but the "go with the flow" thing you guys talking about him seems to be him reacting to an RVS vote. That doesn't seem scummy to me at least
For me it's that there actually is a bit to talk about and we're clearly going past RVS and yet he chose to react to an RVS vote and just go. "Cool. Seems we may have an SK"
In this quote, you elaborated on your vote on PatCat even though you weren't called out to. If you had been wanting more better quality posting from PatCat, why mention these other reasons even though those reasons were not your real intentions? You could have stayed silent.

Also, why not vote Storm? PatCat didn't post much in his first post, but Storm posted many times yet mainly focused purely on what characters there might be, even town characters which would provide no information. You just gave Storm an IGMEOY. If you wanted more productive content from someone, why not Storm? Or Koki who had just jokingly voted at that point? Or even Johnny who had done the same as Storm, but only posted once at that point?

@DekuNut, any info on the soft claim?

Eduarda

Today, we've only had 1/3 of the amount of activity as we did yesterday. Guys, please catch up on the game whenever you can.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Actually, Eduarda, what I was waiting for was your reaction to it, since he directly mentioned you. The fact that you didn't means it lines up. That means we probably know his role, but not his alignment. That role could still be either town or scum though.

Eduarda

Actually, Eduarda, what I was waiting for was your reaction to it, since he directly mentioned you. The fact that you didn't means it lines up. That means we probably know his role, but not his alignment. That role could still be either town or scum though.
The reason I didn't react is because I had no clue what he was talking about. But also because I believe there's already been a soft claim within this game day. Though I believe that one, I'm worry about Linkdude's simply because this is the second. Linkdude, dont claim though. We only have 3 claims this whole day.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The reason I didn't react is because I had no clue what he was talking about. But also because I believe there's already been a soft claim within this game day. Though I believe that one, I'm worry about Linkdude's simply because this is the second. Linkdude, dont claim though. We only have 3 claims this whole day.
Interesting. I guess my theory was incorrect then.

And also, it's 3 overall throughout the game, not just the day, so really don't claim. Thx.

Eduarda

Oops I meant game, not day, sorry.

@Tristan, how far can someone go in their soft claim without it being considered a claim? Are they allowed to indirectly confirm or deny people's guesses?

I didn't give it in the initial post voting him because I don't always make my intentions clear when I vote. something like seeing quality of posts increase is a reason I usually keep to myself as I don't want a scum player to increase quality simply because I stated for them to. If pressure vote doesn't increase the quality of their posts without me asking for it, it's likely to me that they are just scum trying to slip by or just not very helpful town and so they're alright lynch to me at that point. maybe jumping on his first post was wrong, but with so much that was happening at the time, his first post was odd.

I like to give the real reason for why I vote for someone but maybe that's inexperience on my part.

It is smart to try and improve the quality of posts. I do that too. The problem I have, which you addressed, is he only posted once. But I feel like I keep bringing up the pointless at this point.

Now, I think I understand what Linkdude is softclaiming and this makes me very uncomfortable lynching him. But who do we go to? PatCat? I've been vocal in believing PatCat to be innocent and he has answered most of our questions. But if Linkdude is what he claims to be, we don't want to lose that.

Some are still suggesting Jamie, which I don't understand. I uave no suspicions on him at the moment.

So maybe PatCat is the best course then. I mean, Sadia has even put together a case against him. I'm going to look at it to compile my thoughts.

Unvote

Vote: PatCat

Eduarda

@Frozen Chosen are you comfortable with sharing that role? Or do you feel it's best not to because of the Mafia present?

If Frozen Chosen does share, Linkdude dont confirm or deny until Tristan responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom