• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

bunny

birb overlord
The head proportions seem a little off to me, but everything else looks great! Nice work on the hands and coloring. You've definitely got talent! owob

I know a lot of others have said it, but your art style is really cute and I really like the stuff you've posted here! And I also really like that you've drawn in a bunch of different styles. Experimenting is how you grow as an artist, and I think it shows you have skill that you can try out different things instead of just doing the same thing over and over. So keep it up, I'd love to see more of your drawings. ^_^

I'm actually considering doing a speed paint video on how I do these things. But I'm not always consistent with my pictures so it would take longer than needed ^___^'

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's lovely, Aurelia. Can you make me one? Haha jk, that looks very nice indeed, just add the legs and it will look perfect.

Lol omg

I actually forgot about the legs...

It's okay though, I'll just make me a new card, a much better one lol

ioanna_lineart_by_aurriechan-d71uzr4.png

i still make art

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well that's a charming drawing, Aurrie, but still, if you painted it would look more awesome. I dunno, I just love art that's colored, which imo makes it look more real, more beautiful, like you. :P Anyway, lolz, post more art soon, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom