• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Great stuff, my favorite is the last one you posted. I love winter pictures. <3

I would suggest though making your canvas much larger when your working in digital art, the first ones you posted are tiny! ^^; AT LEAST 800 pixels is good. You can always shrink it down, but making something bigger than the original is incredibly difficult without loss of quality.

Also, unless you have to worry about the size of the file, save as .PNG when posting to the web. :)

Great stuff, my favorite is the last one you posted. I love winter pictures. <3

I would suggest though making your canvas much larger when your working in digital art, the first ones you posted are tiny! ^^; AT LEAST 800 pixels is good. You can always shrink it down, but making something bigger than the original is incredibly difficult without loss of quality.

Also, unless you have to worry about the size of the file, save as .PNG when posting to the web. :)
Nah I'm just not the graphical type person. I just made these as avatars for members over at ZeldaUniverse.
ermahgerd you're a fantastic
Too cute! <3
Haha thanks ^___^

Valentine Type thing.jpg

I forgot when exactly I drew this, but I figure "hey why not? lol"
Cayley.jpg

I drew this of my friend Cayley over at Zelda Universe

If you want me to draw you just send me a request and I'll find time to do it :33

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
View attachment 30180

I forgot when exactly I drew this, but I figure "hey why not? lol"
View attachment 30181

I drew this of my friend Cayley over at Zelda Universe

If you want me to draw you just send me a request and I'll find time to do it :33

Holy ****!! Someone is extremely talented D: :yes: That is really fabutastic Aurelia!! You have grown so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom