• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

Those two look fantastic! I'm jealous of you, you nailed the anatomy right..

Aw dont feel discouraged! it took me years just to practice my anatomy. I did a lot of studying and reading as well ;)

I'm jealous on you can draw legs, arms, hands, and feet. I love your artwork, Aru!:3

Its nice to have another fan of my work :3

Holy ****!! Someone is extremely talented D: :yes: That is really fabutastic Aurelia!! You have grown so much!

Thank you so much Vanessa, it really means a lot hearing you say that <3

Great stuff, my favorite is the last one you posted. I love winter pictures. <3

I would suggest though making your canvas much larger when your working in digital art, the first ones you posted are tiny! ^^; AT LEAST 800 pixels is good. You can always shrink it down, but making something bigger than the original is incredibly difficult without loss of quality.

Also, unless you have to worry about the size of the file, save as .PNG when posting to the web. :)

? Er, I'm not quite sure what you mean. ^^; I didn't say anything about graphics...

Nice pencil drawings! Keep up the good work.

I consider digital and graphics to be the same :3

Work in Progress.jpg

I just did this like 4 minutes ago. I'm not done with it but I figure I should post my progress on pictures :3

Last edited:
sketch.jpg

I was trying to do something cute or do a new avatar but then I came up with this O____o

not sure if I wanna colour it though

I was messing around with SAI since I haven't done any graphical stuff lately:

practice.png

I'm not done with it yet, and I don't think I will ever be done with it

I think the reason why I'm so critical with myself is cause I don't like the way how I draw anymore lol

I've been trying various of styles lately but I cant grasp anything that I like

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I know the feeling. I always have something to say about my work too. I make something and am like nah. It's good to be critical though. I still think your work is great. The things you draw are really beautiful and you have a lot of skills and talent

I have art
peace_by_emochick1012-d6b7sc6.jpg

I liked how I made this, all peacefully and cute, but I feel like I could of done so much better to it. BUT, I am too lazy so I won't.

oh_sam__by_emochick1012-d6b7srx.jpg

my puppy, oh wow, she is a hyper little thing, its like whatever I do or what I have is a toy to her, including my clothes like my bra and socks. This actually happened once, where I was wearing shorts and then all of a sudden she bit my from behind and pulled down my shorts. I was glad I was at home when this happened but still. Embarrassing~

splat__by_emochick1012-d6b7t54.jpg

I was testing something different with crayons and this is what I came up with, it isn't one of the best works I have done but it IS something different than from what I usually do, for sure

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom