• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
29pp1et.jpg

Weird indeed. ZH doesn't like me :<
Lawl. You're funny Erebea... very funny. :yes:

The thing is, I have a few groups of friends here on ZD, and I considered most of the people in that group all fall into the same friend group... the fact that you don't think the same of me is.. well, crushing. This trait of me to turn serious and make a big deal about little things--it's an Asperger Syndrome thing--rarely shows up when I'm on the internet, so... the best thing is to just let me know when I'm being ridiculous like this, so I don't do it again... I'm sorry... ;/

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The thing is, I have a few groups of friends here on ZD, and I considered most of the people in that group all fall into the same friend group... the fact that you don't think the same of me is.. well, crushing. This trait of me to turn serious and make a big deal about little things--it's an Asperger Syndrome thing--rarely shows up when I'm on the internet, so... the best thing is to just let me know when I'm being ridiculous like this, so I don't do it again... I'm sorry... ;/
Um... what the heck are you tlaking about Mandy? I'm confused... :S

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I would says that abusing your power, ZH. That is not trolling. What you were doing was more trollish then what they did, really.
Lawl... you just decide to pop in... lol. Well, like I said, everything's been said and done, no need to dwell on anything. :yes:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So... let's move on.

I'm babysitting right now, (yay... :dry:) And it SUCKS! The littlest one, Bella, just fell down and bumped her head, and now she's crying. Thank GOD I'm not the only one babysitting... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom