• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

korp

bagels
akbgrouphs3.jpg

Austin

Austin
A better question would be why hasn't anyone even considered being far even as decided to use even go want to do more like. I think the common thought is that being far even as decided to go want to do more like is a useless practice. However, I feel this is false. Being far even as decided to use even go want to do more like should be a respected among us of the internet, and those who do not wish to be as far even as decided to use go want to do more like should keep their opinions to theirselves.
WHATA **** MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A **** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

A better question would be why hasn't anyone even considered being far even as decided to use even go want to do more like. I think the common thought is that being far even as decided to go want to do more like is a useless practice. However, I feel this is false. Being far even as decided to use even go want to do more like should be a respected among us of the internet, and those who do not wish to be as far even as decided to use go want to do more like should keep their opinions to theirselves.

I couldn't agree more. However, why hasn't anyone even considered being far even as decided to use even go want to do more like is more of a question of ethics.

korp

bagels
i dont get whats so ****ing funny about that sutin omg i just hate you so mcuh i cannot even begin to explain how and why i hate you
i sell weeaboo and weeaboo accessories fs;kjslfkdj

klmlm;mn LOLOL OMG SUTIN?FLG 'DSLFGJ'IJR[SUHT

DI ****ING
LO

i dont get whats so ****ing funny about that sutin omg i just hate you so mcuh i cannot even begin to explain how and why i hate you
i sell weeaboo and weeaboo accessories fs;kjslfkdj

klmlm;mn LOLOL OMG SUTIN?FLG 'DSLFGJ'IJR[SUHT

DI ****ING
LO

I <3 you. ...like a sister. :suspicious: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom