• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

At What Age Would You Like to Die? :)

At what age would you want to die?

• 1-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

• 41-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-100

• 101 (dalmatians, good movie, although the sequel 102 was a bit harsh imo) - 110

• 111-120

• 120-205

• Forever

• Total voters

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I want to die when I'm 69, and if not, I want to go to at least 100. Unless of course I get a mind-deteriorating disease or become physically disabled. Then I want to be offed after my family and friends have had time to process that I'm leaving them forever, and after all my affairs have been settled.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
70 sounds good to me, although it's not my say honestly. Just depends on when/if I have kids.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, obviously I'd like to live for a long time, I don't want to die, but just before my hands start falling off and I can't piddle unless it's into a tube would be nice, but, the age thing doesn't bother me as much as what I've done before I die. As long as I've had a fulfilling life, have a family and stuff, then I'll be happy. :)

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Life will have to fight me over death, Because I don't plan on going anywhere.

not now, not ever.

unlike everyone else, I will not take death at face value and and go with him just because he says I have to.

You could say I don't have a choice and that I will be forced to.

my response to that is that I have still got a long enough life in an advancing technological society to plan out my showdown with death.

And ill be warning you now, I'm stubborn as hell.

I ask, really, how could you in 100 years achieve everything that needs to be achieved?

maybe you have finally gotten your life off the ground,your financial assets in order and your family and friends relationships together in 100 years. maybe you achieved a a little more and picked up a few experiences in your few 100 years.

but really, I don't get the logic in stopping there.

The most close minded thing to think is that in 100 years, you could have possibility done everything that has been done and that everything you have put together in the last 100 years of your life somehow has to end.

but think about it for a second, if that's what you can do in one full century, just think about what you could do with one or a few more century's of life.

the world has many problems, and you would only have like what, 100 years to get yourself together financially and a few hundred more to get into the game and start solving them?

The universe my friends, is a big place, a very big place, most of it while it is looked at by telescope, is unexplored, so don't tell me you will have done everything that could be done in 100 years.

can't get to those places in the universe, there's another thing to dedicate a century or two to doing.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How am I supposed to die if I got so many things to do? Every two year we got new Adobe CS coming up, new games are develloped and I want to see the regeneration of Doctor 510. This girl is going nowhere anytime soon....:P

Hmmm hard to say. I don't really care about death to be honest and if I die well ....so be it. As long as it is not 50 because that would mean I got almost 9 years to go D:

Hm. This is an interesting question that I've heavily considered for a long time--since I could fully grasp what death was, I have considered when I would like to die.

I want to live forever, yes. it would be wonderful. But the pain of watching your friends go on and pass away around you, and watching the empires you saw rise up once crumble--everything would be dust in the wind as an immortal. it would get lonely quite soon.

And at the same time, I would like to die awake. I am not afraid of natural death--at all, it just sort of happens. It's a part of life--the next big adventure. When my time comes, I like to think that I will calmly embrace it, give Death a pat on the back and a smile, maybe a nod of consent before it takes me away. I don't want to leave kicking and screaming--I want to go chin up. Die with honor. Y'know?

There's so much i don't want to leave behind--art, music, my friends, my fandoms, the beautiful world. The word is so very beautiful, and existing is fun while it lasts. So very fun. But at the same time... I want to die. I really want to die. I am excited for it, no matter how anticlimactic it ends up being.

So, I'm not sure yet. Twelve years into my life and I have decided that I live in an amazing place that I will willingly leave when the day comes to leave it. I'm curious to see how the rest of my life goes.

*abstains with a faint smile*

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I voted for 81-100. By then I would have accomplished all the things I wanted to, and would have lived a long (and hopefully healthy) life.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Great. I can't read...<_<

Errr...you tricked me...now I want to die forever. Ah crap.

I'd prefer not to die, but I'd rather die old though not too old. Like at the ripe age of 70-something. Probably jump off a plan without a parachute...(to avoid disease, weaken mentality, and other 'fun' effects of old age).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
When I'm 16

Just kidding.

I don't really know. I voted for 61 - 79 because that's where 69 falls under. I don't really care when I die.

christewks

King of the Zoras
I would like to die at the age of 102 for several reasons:1 I would have lived a quite a long life by current standards, but also an entirely possible one. 2(and probably the most important one) I would have outlasted this century, because I was born in 1998, and be able to have a final laugh knowing that I did so. 3 How awesome would it be if I was right and able to choose when I die.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
71-80, I wanna be old but not freaking can't go to the toilet on my own old thanks. And considering the rate they are increasing the retirement age, I won't be able to stop working until I drop dead anyway, so I doubt I will be able to spend the winter of my life in a rocking chair on some porch watching the sunset, because you know I live in England, we don't really have porches and plus even if we do, it's usually too cold and or raining and or humid to sit outside.

Mido

Version 1
You know, this question's interesting.

For some odd reason, I just want to live until I'm 96, so then I could say, "Ha, I lived until the age of 96, that'll teach 'em!" (Heck, I'm not even sure why in the first place! xD)

If that doesn't happen, I just want to make sure I go out with a bang or something, just to leave a little something behind before the next chapter begins!

71-80, I wanna be old but not freaking can't go to the toilet on my own old thanks.

This reminds me of my poor grandma. She lived until around the age of 90, but for the last 10 years of her life, she was in the bed and could barely move. She had Alzheimer's, too. I don't want to live until I'm a potato and can't even remember my own children anymore. Plus, I would be a burden to my family and friends, and I don't want that. As long as I'm not suffering, I wouldn't care if I lived up until 100+ years old and died peacefully in my sleep one day.

Dan

I'd like to live as long as possible and if I became a prune then hopefully virtual reality will be a REAL thing and I can just go to that world and fly around on a jet rocking chair in style, oh and of course I hope ZD is still around so I can literally surf it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom